Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda P.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #48 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

Christina H.
McBride , BC
These sausages are wonderful. They have amazing flavor and perfect amount of spices. They are also a great price. These are great for my household as my sausage rigatoni calls for hot Italian sausage which I also love this product from Johnsonville as well, however the hot are too spicy for my kids so we use the mild.
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
These sausages, though a bit more expensive than store brand, are definitely worth the price difference. They go on sale often, and are full of flavour and easy to cook for dinner. They are available and easy to find in any grocery store.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, ON
So I frequent America a lot and this is my go to brand when I visit. I have a pretty sensitive stomach to spices but this brand in the mild has never set it off! It's also a great price for the amount of sausage you get, flavorful, and great by themselves and even in pasta!!
Lori A.
MIAMI, FL
Love Johnsonville especially these in particular, they are full of flavour, very earthy made some dope hotdogs. If you've never had these try them
Tia B.
While I don't eat pork often, I appreciate having a go-to brand of tasty gluten free sausages that I can buy for weekends at the cottage
Kelly F.
Brantford , ON
I really like this product. My boyfriend and I eat this brand regularly for dinner with rice. One of our favourites.