Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda P.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #48 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
One of my husband's favorite meals is Italian sausage with peppers and tortellinis. Johnson vile is always what I reach for when preparing this meal. I typically purchase them at Walmart . Highly recommended!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
This is the only Italian sausage I cook with. Other sausages are too heavy on the seasonings or have a weird after taste ... let's just agree that I'm very picky with Italian sausage LOL. So the fact that I use this one says a lot. I use the link and ground version of the mild Italian sausage. I also like their sweet and hot as well but the mild is my favorite as you can add pepper flakes and control the heat for those sensitive to spicy foods. I use it in spaghetti, lasagna, stuffed mushrooms and all by itself in the link form.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
These sausages are really great. I love to grill them and even take them out of the casing and cook it like ground meat and add it to spaghetti for a great meal. This meat is of very good quality and usually costs me between $2.50 and 4.00. I try to get it on sale but it is a good buy for the price.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My mom buys this all the time.  When she makes it she makes a red sauce some peppers, onions cook together and we put them on the delicious buns from Walmart bakery. Yes, I did say Walmart they save my pocketbook lots of dough.
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
I have been using this brand for years. I always use this when im making pasta sauce. Tastes great every time. Has amazing flavor, same or better than more expensive brands! Perfect for sausage and peppers also.. I will definitely continue to buy
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I love these! I always get them when I want to cook something quick and have something that has a lot of flavor. I like to cook them fully in beer first and then I put them on the grill. I've bought them plenty of times and I recommend them to others.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
This is my top pick. I grew up with my mama cooking these on the grill every chance she got and it was worth it. The flavor is something I still enjoy perfect smokey flavor, the seasonings really make the flavor stand out and delicious.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I LOVE Johnson like Italian sausage. I usually put half Italian sausage and half beef in my spagettti sauce. My family loves it when I do that. Mild is my family and I favorite flavor of this sausage. I will defiantly continue buying!
Rachel S.
These sausages are good. I like sweet Italian sausage and this brand was available at my local Giant. They are good quality and taste great with mustard, green peppers and onions in a sausage bun.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
These Johnsonville Italian dausage mild links are so yummy. Very juicy and great flavors and texture. Easy to cook also pan broiled, oven, boil, or my favorite grill them up on a pit. They are good in a sausage wrap, salads, pasta, by themselves, and whatever you can think. My favorite is in spaghetti the flavors just match sauce and noodles so good.