Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda P.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #43 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
This sausage is on our grocery list WEEKLY! They're low maintenance, easy to cook, and have EXCELLENT flavor. With 5 sausages, this serves as dinner for two and then lunch for one the next day. It is decently cheap, usually ~$4 and can be stored in the freezer to save it for later. I would recommend these sausages to anyone with a busy schedule and a hungry man at home, like me! I put a little bit of water in a pan, add the sausages, and cook for 15-20 minutes to make sure the insides are done. Then I drain the water, cut the sausages open a little, and cook for a little longer. We add buttered, toasted buns,some veggies, and sometimes rice on the side to make it a wholesome meal.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
When I feel like getting the sausage that is a little more expensive, this is what I buy. When I shop at ALDI and get the random brand, I find there there is often more connective tissue and strange fragments than in the Johnsonville brand. It is of much higher quality.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
The only sausage I buy for my spaghetti. It’s absolutely tasty! No salt needed, just throw my onions bell peppers with this and it’s mighty good. I usually purchase mine at winco because it’s one of the only stores that sells it here.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
I always purchase this when making
homemade spaghetti . Gives the entire meal so much flavor. I boil , then fry . Cut it into bits and mix it in with vegetables and homemade sauce. Voila !!! You have a quick and easy meal.
Lillian L.
Morongo Valley, CA
Love these! They fry up and bbq really well. The taste is amazing. I love eating them with bell peppers and onions on a potato bread bun. Can be a bit greasy, but I will buy them over and over again.
fam s.
visalia, CA
I love the mild flavor of Johnsonville Sausages. I usually use this in my manicotti pasta I make at home. It is delicious and adds a little kick to the food with the spice.
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love Love Love this product.  We use this any time we make spaghetti. If we don't have this product then we will wait until we get it before making the spaghetti.  The taste, texture and ease of this product make it well worth any cost that it would have.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
I love these sausages I have made them on their own for breakfast or broken them down and made them in a lasagna or in a pasta they're so juicy and mildly spicy which is amazing because I love spicy food but other don't so it's not repugnant it's a great spicy mild sausage very filling
Gisela Q.
Bronx
Great taste, and quality. For barbecues, these are great. Also, I made many dishes with these sausages. The price is affordable, and you can find this brand in almost every supermarket in your area. I would recommend this product to others.
Jessica M.
We always use these for our spaghetti nights or my zuppa Toscana dupe nights. We absolutely love it and it's always on our grocery list. The price isn't terrible but sometimes you can get a good deal on it.