Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda G.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #30 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

Brent P.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely adore Johnsonville sausage products. They are so flavorful! Here's a Thanksgiving hint for you guys: Spice up your stuffing these year by making your traditional stuffing the way you usually would, but chop up some Johnsonville mild Italian sausage, flash-fry it in a skillet with a little bit of olive oil and some finely chopped onion, and mix it into your stuffing. It's amazing what a difference it makes!
Yassandra G.
Delicious for any backyard BBQ!! They are fully cooked on the grill in no time. I have them set as appetizers as we wait for the rest of the food to be prepared. Adults and kids can agree that they will please any tummy. For Italian dishes I roast the sausage with tomato paste, peppers and onions .
Tobi A.
Delicious, juicy, sumptuous, will totally knock out your taste buds after trying this. You can get it at any super market. It's affordable and worth its price. I love it grilled but you can cook I or have it with a hot dog.
I buy it frequently, especially when having a barbecue with my pals.
Lee R.
Zephyrhills, FL
For my #Backyard Bash one of our favorites to gill is the Johnsonville mild Italian sausage. We always have some in the freezer and even if we aren't grilling out its still a tasty meal. Just pop them in a frying pan, cook, and eat. A simple but delicious meal.
Clara S.
Bronx, NY
I am not a sausage fan, but when I tried them it has Amazing flavor, juicy and it taste even better on the grill. I bought them in the super market. They weren't so expensive I think 4.99. I think this is a must in a bbq. I would definitely buy it again.
Tess M.
I love Johnsonville sausage! It is great of a summer day outside. I have never had a sausage from Johnsonville that I didn't like. But, this is my favorite. It's not bland and it's not too spicy... just right!
Ashley J.
My mom used to make these for me all the time growing up in summer!!! Absolutely obsessed I recommend this for everyone you can eat this alone or on a bun and it tastes fantastic
Jamie W.
This is my favorite sausage for summer time and to make all different dishes like spaghetti, soups, etc.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Love these! Fresh raw meat. Ready to cook. Great for dinner or a cookout. Always a treat.
Amy C.
These have been my absolute favorite for years! Not hot, full of yummy flavor!