Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda P.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #57 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

• What recipes do you make with Johnsonville Italian Sausag...1 Answers
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
The only sausage I buy for my spaghetti. It’s absolutely tasty! No salt needed, just throw my onions bell peppers with this and it’s mighty good. I usually purchase mine at winco because it’s one of the only stores that sells it here.
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
Love these! They fry up and bbq really well. The taste is amazing. I love eating them with bell peppers and onions on a potato bread bun. Can be a bit greasy, but I will buy them over and over again.
fam s.
visalia, CA
I love the mild flavor of Johnsonville Sausages. I usually use this in my manicotti pasta I make at home. It is delicious and adds a little kick to the food with the spice.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage is a favorite in my household. It is so flavorful and full of spices. It has just the right amount of flavor not too overbearing and not to spicy. Sometimes we make a stir fry with it and it taste delicious. I would recommend Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage for others to try.
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love Love Love this product.  We use this any time we make spaghetti. If we don't have this product then we will wait until we get it before making the spaghetti.  The taste, texture and ease of this product make it well worth any cost that it would have.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
When I feel like getting the sausage that is a little more expensive, this is what I buy. When I shop at ALDI and get the random brand, I find there there is often more connective tissue and strange fragments than in the Johnsonville brand. It is of much higher quality.
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
These sausages are everything tbh. They are so damn good. They taste the best when they are fried. They are just fat hotdogs that got a crunchy and soft and center. They produce a hard shell on them which make it decent to eat for breakfast lunch dinner and a snack.
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
Great taste, and quality. For barbecues, these are great. Also, I made many dishes with these sausages. The price is affordable, and you can find this brand in almost every supermarket in your area. I would recommend this product to others.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
I bake this then cut it up and toss it into my pasta with some added veggies and sauce! It’s a good flavor and compliments any Italian style dish that calls for sausage!
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
One of my husband's favorite meals is Italian sausage with peppers and tortellinis. Johnson vile is always what I reach for when preparing this meal. I typically purchase them at Walmart . Highly recommended!
Marquita S.
Richmond
What recipes do you make with Johnsonville Italian Sausage Mild?

back