Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Jacqueline L.Johnsonville® Italian Sausage Mild uploaded by Amanda G.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #47 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
This sausage is on our grocery list WEEKLY! They're low maintenance, easy to cook, and have EXCELLENT flavor. With 5 sausages, this serves as dinner for two and then lunch for one the next day. It is decently cheap, usually ~$4 and can be stored in the freezer to save it for later. I would recommend these sausages to anyone with a busy schedule and a hungry man at home, like me! I put a little bit of water in a pan, add the sausages, and cook for 15-20 minutes to make sure the insides are done. Then I drain the water, cut the sausages open a little, and cook for a little longer. We add buttered, toasted buns,some veggies, and sometimes rice on the side to make it a wholesome meal.
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love Love Love this product.  We use this any time we make spaghetti. If we don't have this product then we will wait until we get it before making the spaghetti.  The taste, texture and ease of this product make it well worth any cost that it would have.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
I love these sausages I have made them on their own for breakfast or broken them down and made them in a lasagna or in a pasta they're so juicy and mildly spicy which is amazing because I love spicy food but other don't so it's not repugnant it's a great spicy mild sausage very filling
Jessica M.
We always use these for our spaghetti nights or my zuppa Toscana dupe nights. We absolutely love it and it's always on our grocery list. The price isn't terrible but sometimes you can get a good deal on it.
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
One of my husband's favorite meals is Italian sausage with peppers and tortellinis. Johnson vile is always what I reach for when preparing this meal. I typically purchase them at Walmart . Highly recommended!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
This is the only Italian sausage I cook with. Other sausages are too heavy on the seasonings or have a weird after taste ... let's just agree that I'm very picky with Italian sausage LOL. So the fact that I use this one says a lot. I use the link and ground version of the mild Italian sausage. I also like their sweet and hot as well but the mild is my favorite as you can add pepper flakes and control the heat for those sensitive to spicy foods. I use it in spaghetti, lasagna, stuffed mushrooms and all by itself in the link form.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
These sausages are really great. I love to grill them and even take them out of the casing and cook it like ground meat and add it to spaghetti for a great meal. This meat is of very good quality and usually costs me between $2.50 and 4.00. I try to get it on sale but it is a good buy for the price.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My mom buys this all the time.  When she makes it she makes a red sauce some peppers, onions cook together and we put them on the delicious buns from Walmart bakery. Yes, I did say Walmart they save my pocketbook lots of dough.
alexis g.
deland, FL
I have been using this brand for years. I always use this when im making pasta sauce. Tastes great every time. Has amazing flavor, same or better than more expensive brands! Perfect for sausage and peppers also.. I will definitely continue to buy
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I love these! I always get them when I want to cook something quick and have something that has a lot of flavor. I like to cook them fully in beer first and then I put them on the grill. I've bought them plenty of times and I recommend them to others.