BY JOHNSONVILLE #76 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Jess C.
Ottawa, ON
I always purchase the hot Italian. They are spicy but not too spicy, just right! They’ve got great flavour. I like frying some of these up and adding to my spaghetti. Delicious!
Lynn D.
Welland, Ontario
Love them. Also if you are a coupon user like I am they will send you coupons for their sausages every three months if you request them from their website in the contact us tab :)
Vicky A.
These have the perfect amount of spice so you can add this to many dishes and it won't be overpowering. Great to add these for a breakfast hash.
Kimberly F.
Always pick these up on sale! They're so yummy and usually pretty cheap. Very nice blend of spices,i love having these in my pasta sauce
Shallan S.
Surrey, BC
My family and I love them. We end up taking them out of the casing and frying them like ground beef in our spaghetti. Tastes great!
Vicky M.
Sarnia
There are okay. Not the best, not the worst. They aren't very hot but they taste alright. A little too greasy though.
Stephanie T.
Vancouver, BC
Coming from an Italian family, we LOVE this sausage! It’s delicious in all of our sauces
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.