BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
My absolute favorite Italian sausage! Reminds me of the ones you get at a booth at a fair or festival
Lamona W.
NOM NOM NOM! These are the best brauts out there! They are delicious on the grill or on the stove!
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Great for spaghetti or lasagna dishes. I like always having some of this stashed in the freezer.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
This stuff helps put a special zing into my meat sauce for pasta. Easy to cook and tastes great
Karen A.
Love these. I use these in so many recipes. They are so delicious. Would definitely recommend.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
these have such a great flavor! Johnsonville does it again. the entire family loves the flavor
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are delicious. I use them for anything and everything. With rice, like a hot dog, etc
Amie P.
Good amount of spice. I love grilling so these are easy to throw on and enjoy quick!
Cat R.
These are delicious! I use them when I make stuffed shells and they are amazing!
Janelle B.
Abbotsford
Reliably delicious sausages! I use it for breakfast with a kick or with pasta most often. The meat can be removed from the casing and added to ground beef for amazing meatballs! I would love to see more natural/sustainably farmed ingredients.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.