BY JOHNSONVILLE #76 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
My family loves these with their spaghetti sauce. I'm not a huge fan, but if they make the kids happy they make a mom happy.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
This is our favorite brand of hot Italian sausage. Nice texture with a nice bite but not too spice. Casing has a nice snap
Amber H.
Albion, IN
Great for lasagna! My entire family loved it and finished the entire pan. It added great texture and taste to my recipe!
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
I'm not a fan of these but my husband loves all varieties of Johnsonville sausages and brats so I make them for him!
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste amazing, and made with pasta it is like the best combo ever! I bet they will taste good with other dishes
Del V.
These are great to throw on the grill for family cook outs. Everyone loves them & are usually the first to go.
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Okay this sausage is perfect on its own but also in spaghetti and soup! Amazing flavor and just enough spice!
Angel H.
Yummy stuff! Love these the flavoring is so good and its a good quality product at an affordable price.
Crystal C.
These are so delicious! Lots of heat and so flavorful. They're my favorite meat to throw on the grill.
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
My absolute favorite Italian sausage! Reminds me of the ones you get at a booth at a fair or festival
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.