BY JOHNSONVILLE #32 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Katie L.
I love these sausages! I use them in my pasta salad and even though I make them in large batches my family eats it all. They are hot but not overly hot so its family friendly. I cut them in half and cook them then chop it up and put it in with pasta, italian dressing, red onions, and peppers. I actually just bought a new batch of them and will do so again.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
My family loves spicy food, these just a tiny kick to it bit aren't really spicy. I usually make these with spaghetti, first I boil them then fry them on a pan to give a crispy outer layer.
Angelena V.
Bel Air, MD
Sometimes when making spaghetti for dinner I like to change things up a little bit. Instead of using ground beef, I will used the ground Italian sausage. It gives the spaghetti the extra flavor so your not eating the same old spaghetti all the time!
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, great heat. My spice loving husband loves this! He loves anything with heat and this is a perfect pairing for breakfast and brunch!
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
I actually get this meat in the links but it is the SAME flavor and brand so it tastes the same and it is absolutely delicious!!! I love this meat so much, it adds so much flavor!
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is good stuff. I have liked every Johnsonville sausage flavor that I have tried. They have a quality product for a reasonable price
Amber H.
Albion, IN
Foodie Expert
Great for lasagna! My entire family loved it and finished the entire pan. It added great texture and taste to my recipe!
Jessica H.
I love to make meatballs with these for spaghetti. I also use it in lasagna. It's the perfect heat when balanced with a sauce
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Foodie Expert
these have such a great flavor! Johnsonville does it again. the entire family loves the flavor
Kei H.
Foodie Expert
We use this in lasagna fried potatos and spaghetti we use it a lot its better made this way instead of wrapped up you get more for your money
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.