BY JOHNSONVILLE #76 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Anesa  B.
ATLANTA, GA
I like to use this hot version to add kick to my pasta dishes and lasagna meats. I typically go with Johnsonville because of the pricing and the taste and it hasn't disappointed me. Great flavor, great price - grab it from Wal-Mart and you're good to go.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Be warned! These are pretty freakin spicy! And I’m a Hispanic and can normally handle spicy foods 😂 but they’re pretty dang yummy! If you can handle spice (or at least put up with it 😂) is highly recommend these
Katie L.
I love these sausages! I use them in my pasta salad and even though I make them in large batches my family eats it all. They are hot but not overly hot so its family friendly. I cut them in half and cook them then chop it up and put it in with pasta, italian dressing, red onions, and peppers. I actually just bought a new batch of them and will do so again.
Cari S.
Galesville, WI
We use this sausage, and only this sausage, for our spaghetti and meatball dinners. We have tried several different kinds out there, and this is the best one - hands down. We like it so much, we use TWO packages for meatballs!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
My family loves spicy food, these just a tiny kick to it bit aren't really spicy. I usually make these with spaghetti, first I boil them then fry them on a pan to give a crispy outer layer.
Teresa S.
Orlando, FL
If you like spicy you are going to love these Johnsonville hot Italian Sausage. Grill some onions, peppers and mushroom with some provolone cheese and everyone at your #backyardbash is going to be a giant hit.
Angelena V.
Bel Air, MD
Sometimes when making spaghetti for dinner I like to change things up a little bit. Instead of using ground beef, I will used the ground Italian sausage. It gives the spaghetti the extra flavor so your not eating the same old spaghetti all the time!
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
I actually get this meat in the links but it is the SAME flavor and brand so it tastes the same and it is absolutely delicious!!! I love this meat so much, it adds so much flavor!
Andrea D.
Yakima
These are a family favorite. Whether we pair it with sauerkraut and eat it with knife and fork or if we grill or bake them and put them on a bun and dress them
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
These are so yummy. I use these at least once every other week in a quick recipe with Cannellini beans. I usually pick these up because kroger has a coupon.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.