Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Maria C.Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Melisa C.Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Victoria V.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #31 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Angel H.
Angel H.
Foodie Expert
Yummy stuff! Love these the flavoring is so good and its a good quality product at an affordable price.
Suzette T.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
My family loves these with their spaghetti sauce. I'm not a huge fan, but if they make the kids happy they make a mom happy.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Albion, IN
Foodie Expert
Great for lasagna! My entire family loved it and finished the entire pan. It added great texture and taste to my recipe!
Cari S.
Cari S.
Galesville, WI
We use this sausage, and only this sausage, for our spaghetti and meatball dinners. We have tried several different kinds out there, and this is the best one - hands down. We like it so much, we use TWO packages for meatballs!
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I use them when I make stuffed shells and they are amazing!
Maygan A.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste amazing, and made with pasta it is like the best combo ever! I bet they will taste good with other dishes
Tami S.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is good stuff. I have liked every Johnsonville sausage flavor that I have tried. They have a quality product for a reasonable price
Diane L.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
I'm not a fan of these but my husband loves all varieties of Johnsonville sausages and brats so I make them for him!
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
Welland, Ontario
Love them. Also if you are a coupon user like I am they will send you coupons for their sausages every three months if you request them from their website in the contact us tab :)
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.