BY JOHNSONVILLE #50 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
I actually get this meat in the links but it is the SAME flavor and brand so it tastes the same and it is absolutely delicious!!! I love this meat so much, it adds so much flavor!
Savannah R.
Atlanta, GA
These are so yummy. I use these at least once every other week in a quick recipe with Cannellini beans. I usually pick these up because kroger has a coupon.
Melisabeth R.
This johnsonville sausage are so good. I buy at walmart they have a big variety. The hot is one of my favorite. Is so spicy and juicy. I recomended.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Great flavor, great heat. My spice loving husband loves this! He loves anything with heat and this is a perfect pairing for breakfast and brunch!
Kei H.
We use this in lasagna fried potatos and spaghetti we use it a lot its better made this way instead of wrapped up you get more for your money
Bailee T.
I love these sausages! They're thick and juicy. My husband and I usually slice em up with some veggies and stick em on skewers for kabobs!
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is good stuff. I have liked every Johnsonville sausage flavor that I have tried. They have a quality product for a reasonable price
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
Our go to sausage for pasta and sauce. Tastes delicious without being too overpowering. Nice kick and very juicey when slow cooked.
Jessica H.
I love to make meatballs with these for spaghetti. I also use it in lasagna. It's the perfect heat when balanced with a sauce
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
My family loves these with their spaghetti sauce. I'm not a huge fan, but if they make the kids happy they make a mom happy.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.