BY JOHNSONVILLE #35 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Breeana H.
Chula Vista
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite!! They’re not super spicy, but just enough to give it a nice kick. The price is good for these, I think they’re around 4-5 dollars. You can find these at mostly all grocery stores.
Angelica C.
I love this brand so much. The Hot Italian sausage tastes amazing if you cook it with Brussels sprouts and white rice. Simple recipe that is easy to make. Just season with salt and pepper.
Maggie J.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
Our family likes using these hot sausages for our Italian meatballs. They’re just spicy enough to give the meatballs a nice kick. I think it’s always a good deal and it’s our go to sausages for any sausage meal.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
Be warned! These are pretty freakin spicy! And I’m a Hispanic and can normally handle spicy foods 😂 but they’re pretty dang yummy! If you can handle spice (or at least put up with it 😂) is highly recommend these
Nicole M.
Harrington, DE
These are my favorite. I have noticed I can't find them in food lion anymore so I am on the hunt for them elsewhere! They are great in flavor and never get dried out. Even good the next day!
Cari S.
Galesville, WI
We use this sausage, and only this sausage, for our spaghetti and meatball dinners. We have tried several different kinds out there, and this is the best one - hands down. We like it so much, we use TWO packages for meatballs!
Melisabeth R.
Foodie Expert
This johnsonville sausage are so good. I buy at walmart they have a big variety. The hot is one of my favorite. Is so spicy and juicy. I recomended.
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
Foodie Expert
Our go to sausage for pasta and sauce. Tastes delicious without being too overpowering. Nice kick and very juicey when slow cooked.
Del V.
These are great to throw on the grill for family cook outs. Everyone loves them & are usually the first to go.
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite Italian sausage! Reminds me of the ones you get at a booth at a fair or festival
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.