Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Maria C.Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Melisa C.Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Victoria V.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #27 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Roseville, CA
I actually get this meat in the links but it is the SAME flavor and brand so it tastes the same and it is absolutely delicious!!! I love this meat so much, it adds so much flavor!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love to make meatballs with these for spaghetti. I also use it in lasagna. It's the perfect heat when balanced with a sauce
Kei H.
Kei H.
Foodie Expert
We use this in lasagna fried potatos and spaghetti we use it a lot its better made this way instead of wrapped up you get more for your money
Gessyka S.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Great for spaghetti or lasagna dishes. I like always having some of this stashed in the freezer.
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
This stuff helps put a special zing into my meat sauce for pasta. Easy to cook and tastes great
Karen A.
Karen A.
Love these. I use these in so many recipes. They are so delicious. Would definitely recommend.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Foodie Expert
Yummy stuff! Love these the flavoring is so good and its a good quality product at an affordable price.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Albion, IN
Foodie Expert
Great for lasagna! My entire family loved it and finished the entire pan. It added great texture and taste to my recipe!
Cari S.
Cari S.
Galesville, WI
We use this sausage, and only this sausage, for our spaghetti and meatball dinners. We have tried several different kinds out there, and this is the best one - hands down. We like it so much, we use TWO packages for meatballs!
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I use them when I make stuffed shells and they are amazing!
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.