BY JOHNSONVILLE #32 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Teresa S.
Orlando, FL
If you like spicy you are going to love these Johnsonville hot Italian Sausage. Grill some onions, peppers and mushroom with some provolone cheese and everyone at your #backyardbash is going to be a giant hit.
Bailee T.
I love these sausages! They're thick and juicy. My husband and I usually slice em up with some veggies and stick em on skewers for kabobs!
Crystal C.
These are so delicious! Lots of heat and so flavorful. They're my favorite meat to throw on the grill.
Lamona W.
NOM NOM NOM! These are the best brauts out there! They are delicious on the grill or on the stove!
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are delicious. I use them for anything and everything. With rice, like a hot dog, etc
Amie P.
Good amount of spice. I love grilling so these are easy to throw on and enjoy quick!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
My husband and I first got into this sausage (hot and the mild) when we were living in our first apartment together. We used it to make savory pasta dishes like Giada does on Food Network. We still use it for weeknight meals or when we want to make a spicy chili. It cooks great both in the casing and out. It browns beautifully and it renders enough fat to be good but not so much that it grosses you out. We really enjoy the heat this sausage provides and find it to be universally likeable. It might be too hot for kids? But not positive about that. Otherwise, highly recommended!
Alexandria Jasmin Kane k.
Courtenay, BC
Love these! I always add a pack of these and some ground beef to my spaghetti the sausages taste really great and the right amount of spice, if you slice them up and sauté them with a bit of ground beef and then add a can of diced tomatoes and a can of crushed tomatoes with a mixture of spices (I like everything super spicy but it's up to you p.s always add a pinch of sugar to anything acidic to make the flavour balance out better) and herbs I usually let it boil on the stove on a low heat for 40 mins before adding veggies and boiling water for the pasta
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
The ultimate best brats! Always full of juice and taste delicious. I have grilled and pan fried these and the taste is the same. I will only buy Johnsonville when it comes to brats. Eat these at least once a week almost. They are so easy to make and dinner is done in no time. Perfect for dinner or a party as these will be a crowd pleaser. The taste is like no other and I highly recommend.
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I use these out of the casing in my homemade zuppa toscana. It has the perfect flavor. And trust me, I’ve tried about 5 other brands that just didn’t get it right! The pricing wasn’t too bad either. I believe it was under $4 for a tray. I’d recommend these!
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.