BY JOHNSONVILLE #50 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage
Alexandria Jasmin Kane k.
Courtenay, BC
Love these! I always add a pack of these and some ground beef to my spaghetti the sausages taste really great and the right amount of spice, if you slice them up and sauté them with a bit of ground beef and then add a can of diced tomatoes and a can of crushed tomatoes with a mixture of spices (I like everything super spicy but it's up to you p.s always add a pinch of sugar to anything acidic to make the flavour balance out better) and herbs I usually let it boil on the stove on a low heat for 40 mins before adding veggies and boiling water for the pasta
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
The ultimate best brats! Always full of juice and taste delicious. I have grilled and pan fried these and the taste is the same. I will only buy Johnsonville when it comes to brats. Eat these at least once a week almost. They are so easy to make and dinner is done in no time. Perfect for dinner or a party as these will be a crowd pleaser. The taste is like no other and I highly recommend.
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
I use this sausage a lot, whether I’m making meatballs for soup, a pasta and even homemade pizza. I’ll take the sausage out of the casing and crumble it, then top my homemade ciabatta bread pizzas with it. I really love the flavor and texture of this sausage!
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I use these out of the casing in my homemade zuppa toscana. It has the perfect flavor. And trust me, I’ve tried about 5 other brands that just didn’t get it right! The pricing wasn’t too bad either. I believe it was under $4 for a tray. I’d recommend these!
Kathleen E.
This is the only sausage my husband likes. He likes to get these when we grill out and then make peppers and onions to go with it. I’ve bought it to cook with too and just use scissors to remove the casing. It’s good in recipes like lasagna that way!
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth City, NC
I love these spicy sausages. I am not a huge fa of sausage at all but these spicy ones are the best. They are great on the grill or cooked indoors in the pan. My family and I enjoyed these for dinner tonight. I would highly recommend these as they are amazing and have so much flavor.
Emily A.
We can NOT make spaghetti without this sausage. If you cut them into rounds and cook them in a pan remove them when they’re done, then add onions and garlic sauté. You will have the most incredible flavor!!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are my favorite!! They’re not super spicy, but just enough to give it a nice kick. The price is good for these, I think they’re around 4-5 dollars. You can find these at mostly all grocery stores.
Angelica C.
I love this brand so much. The Hot Italian sausage tastes amazing if you cook it with Brussels sprouts and white rice. Simple recipe that is easy to make. Just season with salt and pepper.
Maggie J.
Gilbert, AZ
Our family likes using these hot sausages for our Italian meatballs. They’re just spicy enough to give the meatballs a nice kick. I think it’s always a good deal and it’s our go to sausages for any sausage meal.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.