Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Maria C.Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Melisa C.Johnsonville® Italian Hot Sausage uploaded by Victoria V.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #27 in Sausage

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Katie L.
Katie L.
I love these sausages! I use them in my pasta salad and even though I make them in large batches my family eats it all. They are hot but not overly hot so its family friendly. I cut them in half and cook them then chop it up and put it in with pasta, italian dressing, red onions, and peppers. I actually just bought a new batch of them and will do so again.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Orlando, FL
If you like spicy you are going to love these Johnsonville hot Italian Sausage. Grill some onions, peppers and mushroom with some provolone cheese and everyone at your #backyardbash is going to be a giant hit.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
My family loves spicy food, these just a tiny kick to it bit aren't really spicy. I usually make these with spaghetti, first I boil them then fry them on a pan to give a crispy outer layer.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, great heat. My spice loving husband loves this! He loves anything with heat and this is a perfect pairing for breakfast and brunch!
Bailee T.
Bailee T.
I love these sausages! They're thick and juicy. My husband and I usually slice em up with some veggies and stick em on skewers for kabobs!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
These are so delicious! Lots of heat and so flavorful. They're my favorite meat to throw on the grill.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
Foodie Expert
NOM NOM NOM! These are the best brauts out there! They are delicious on the grill or on the stove!
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Foodie Expert
these have such a great flavor! Johnsonville does it again. the entire family loves the flavor
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are delicious. I use them for anything and everything. With rice, like a hot dog, etc
Amie P.
Amie P.
Good amount of spice. I love grilling so these are easy to throw on and enjoy quick!
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.