BY JOHNSONVILLE #76 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Tonya L.
Love making lasagna with this with hamburger meat it added a great favor to my meal. The price point isn't bad either with the price of meats now days. You can feed a large family on the amount of lasagna this and hamburger together can make. Delicious
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
My fiancé likes to smoke these on his charcoal smoker. They always
Come out so nice. They have great flavor. I might make some tonight for dinner just in my skillet actually. I’d definitely recommend them. They’re great value.
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
This sausage tastes amazing. It has a nice spicy kick to it and its FULL of flavor. It does tend to be a bit greasy but i cook it in a non stick pan and drain the oil out. After that i cut it in small pieces and then pat the excess with a napkin and most of the grease comes off. Its great on its own but i also use it to make pasta and sausage. Its really inexpensive and i usually find it at walmart.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
The ultimate best brats! Always full of juice and taste delicious. I have grilled and pan fried these and the taste is the same. I will only buy Johnsonville when it comes to brats. Eat these at least once a week almost. They are so easy to make and dinner is done in no time. Perfect for dinner or a party as these will be a crowd pleaser. The taste is like no other and I highly recommend.
Dominique M.
damascus, OR
I use these out of the casing in my homemade zuppa toscana. It has the perfect flavor. And trust me, I’ve tried about 5 other brands that just didn’t get it right! The pricing wasn’t too bad either. I believe it was under $4 for a tray. I’d recommend these!
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
So me personally, I hate sausage. In all forms, never been a fan. My husband in the other hand loves it. These are some of his favorites. If I need to do a quick lunch or dinner for him these are perfect. He loves all the variety the brand has to offer.
Kathleen E.
This is the only sausage my husband likes. He likes to get these when we grill out and then make peppers and onions to go with it. I’ve bought it to cook with too and just use scissors to remove the casing. It’s good in recipes like lasagna that way!
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love these spicy sausages. I am not a huge fa of sausage at all but these spicy ones are the best. They are great on the grill or cooked indoors in the pan. My family and I enjoyed these for dinner tonight. I would highly recommend these as they are amazing and have so much flavor.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
The only sausage I like to buy. This adds a kick
To thanksgiving to my chili an just about any meal you wanna kick up. I’m a sucker for spicy it’s delicious and I can’t live without it. I always take it out of the outer skin. It’s super good.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are my favorite!! They’re not super spicy, but just enough to give it a nice kick. The price is good for these, I think they’re around 4-5 dollars. You can find these at mostly all grocery stores.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.