BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Hot Italian Sausage.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Crushed red pepper and spice blend.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 5536.

Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This Italian sausage is amazing! It is a great price with a lot of flavor. The spice is also good to pair with pasta or sauce. It tastes great both by itself and as part of a dish. It is also reasonably priced. I would recommend to others!
Tara T.
Thomasville, GA
These sausage are great alone on a nice steak roll with some onions and great peppers! This is one of our favorites for a Saturday night dinner.. quick and easy. We enjoy the variety of sausages...Hot, Mild and the Beer Brats (they are my son's favorite) I've also added the Hot sausages to Lasagna and other pasta dishes. The quality is always great!
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I giggle at people who think they can only get good sausage, pepper, and onion subs at a county fair! We make it using Johnsonville Hot and mild links at least twice a month. It's a family favorite. You can get cheaper, but you won't get this flavor. I will always buy Johnsonville's sausages, they're the best.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This hot Italian sausage is excellent! It's full of the fennel flavor you associate with Italian sausage and has a great heat level. It's not super hot but it has a punch. I love to take it out of the casing and put it in tomato sauce and seve over pasta for my family. But it's also great left in the casing and grilled whole and put in a roll. They're tender and juicy and perfect for any dish that you want to use a delicious sausage. 🍽🍝🍕🥣🌭🍞
Tonya L.
Love making lasagna with this with hamburger meat it added a great favor to my meal. The price point isn't bad either with the price of meats now days. You can feed a large family on the amount of lasagna this and hamburger together can make. Delicious
Sherley V.
WILKES BARRE, PA
This sausage tastes amazing. It has a nice spicy kick to it and its FULL of flavor. It does tend to be a bit greasy but i cook it in a non stick pan and drain the oil out. After that i cut it in small pieces and then pat the excess with a napkin and most of the grease comes off. Its great on its own but i also use it to make pasta and sausage. Its really inexpensive and i usually find it at walmart.
Kelsee E.
Long Beach, CA
These are my go-to for any recipe that asks for italian sausage! I think the quality is great and the taste is awesome. I always go for the "Hot" flavor just to get a bit more taste to my dishes.
Samantha G.
Dry Ridge
Purchased at: Kroger
Their italian sausage already has a nice sweetness, but when you add this spice to it, it creates a perfect flavor combination that is great for grilling or for a nice winter meal that will warm you up.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
So me personally, I hate sausage. In all forms, never been a fan. My husband in the other hand loves it. These are some of his favorites. If I need to do a quick lunch or dinner for him these are perfect. He loves all the variety the brand has to offer.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
The only sausage I like to buy. This adds a kick
To thanksgiving to my chili an just about any meal you wanna kick up. I’m a sucker for spicy it’s delicious and I can’t live without it. I always take it out of the outer skin. It’s super good.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Stephanie G.
How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.