BY JOHNSONVILLE

• I love brats do you guys like these? How spicy are they?1 Answers
  • I like the hot and spicy, but are the jalapeno ones hot a...4 Answers
kaylan l.
I absolutely love these johnsonville brats.  I buy them when on sale at my local grocery in multiples of 3 to freeze because they sell out so fast.  These brats have a great peppery, full flavor that when cooked on the BBQ is irresistible. These sausages are great on buns with sautéed onions and peppers or sliced in pasta.
Maillim B.
Springfield, MA
Amo las salchichas johnsonville, tienen un sabor sin igual, el precio sumamente modico para el producto. En especial me encantan las italianas mmm las cocinas con salsa BBQ y un poco de sofrito , luego la pones en el pan delicioso. si aun lo la haz probado te recomiendo que lo hagas
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
I love food. You love food. So let's talk...FOOD.

Great to cook for families (who enjoy a bit of flavor that has a kick) - easy to prepare and great for a BBQ during the summer time! Always a hit with family events.
Black P.
OMG... I absolutely love these Brats like nobodies business. Unfortunately the hot and spicy ones are hard-to-find and they never stay on the shelves. These are an absolute must have it any barbecue or a party! My daughter has fallen in love with hot and spicy everything because of these.
Andrea H.
Fountain Valley
My boyfriend loves these we always cook them with our eggs! They have a kick to them! So people who aren’t all into the spice just be aware they can get a little spicy. I would recommend them if your looking for something and and different to try
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
I cannot say enough about these links. I typically always have at least two package on hand at all times. They're great grilled by themselves or in a quick meal like sausage, onions, peppers and pasta! My fave!
Iris P.
Hammond, IN
Johnsonville is definitely the favorite brand of bratwurst in our home. You'll never get any of the foreign pieces of "fillers" when biting into them. Much better than other brands and generic brands.
Kayla L.
Delaware, OH
Great for BBQ! Summer time is coming and grilling is a hobby of mine. I specifically like the spicy element of these brats. Johnsonville always has great flavor in their sausages.
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
My family loves brats and will only settle for Johnsonville! Great for BBQs or cutting up and putting with pasta. Just bought a jumbo box today for our upcoming family BBQ!
Catie S.
Salem, OR
Johnsonville is my all time favorite brand of bratwurst. It is great in spaghetti or pasta but is also so good just on a bun with sour kraut. I buy these every month!!
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
I like the hot and spicy, but are the jalapeno ones hot at all?
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
I love brats do you guys like these? How spicy are they?