BY SMITHFIELD #14 in Sausage

Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Sausage.

Made with pork and turkey, beef added.

Grill ready.

Juicy!

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 717W.

Emma C.
Southaven, MS
So good! We grill these and serve with cheese and crackers and pickles. The perfect cheese plate for a game or a day at the pool!
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
Great brand. Never greasy like other brands. I love the grill taste without the grill.
Brandy D.
Smithfield makes great tasting sausage and ham. I am rather lucky when it comes to my sausage products as I do not like to find anything in it that doesn't belong. This brand has an awesome flavor that can't be beat. It may be a bit pricier but it's very much worth it.
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
These taste really good on the grill. This brand has a really good flavor to it. The price is a bit more but uts good you do get what you pay for. I would repurchase this again l. Great brand. Good snack.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
So very yummy!!! These are great grilled or sliced and added to veggies or noodles. So affordable and I can keep extra in the freezer so I have them on hand. These are usually on sale and can sometimes find a coupon for them. Defiantly a staple in my household!
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I used to really like these, and I ate them all the time on holidays or get togethers. However...last time I ate one, I found a piece of bone in it! I honestly thought I had broken a tooth at first because it was about that size. While I have had good experiences with this product in the past, I don’t think I will ever eat it again.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
I tried it last 4 of July for my first time and omg, it is so freaking delicious, this is a perfect complement for barbecue or just to eat at home with some wine while watching your favorite sports or any movie. I highly recommend it.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
These are delicious on the grill and are the only ones my kids will eat. They are very high quality and taste so good! They are not too greasy and are very juicy. We buy them anytime we have a barbecue. I recommended to several people and they love them as well. Great ingredients are just a plus!
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
A great fall hot dog that cooks pretty good on the grill! They have a good "real" meaty flavor. These can be found at any grocery store and are very reasonablely priced or on sale. I do with that they have a bigger package so that when I am feeding a large group I don't have e to buy 3-4 packages
Holly H.
Does anyone have a recipe for this???