BY SMITHFIELD

Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Sausage.

Made with pork and turkey, beef added.

Grill ready.

Juicy!

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 717W.

Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
We love these for grilling out all summer long. They are a hearty sausage and taste great. They don't have a ton of grease like some other brands do and my children will eat them right up. We have tried all the different flavors and they are all a good quality and a good price.
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Great taste of pork and turkey right at my fingertips! I use this on my BBQ grill or at home in my grill pan! It the same grill taste no matter what I put on it! I would highly recommend it to others!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Again, these thaw up quick and cook quick too. However I didn't feel like they were high quality or had a lot of flavor. The hickory seemed more of just a smoked flavor rather than spices, etc. we have found that cooking these on the grill makes them less greasy.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
These are very delicious the packaging is good quality the price is decent and the flavor is very good. I would recommend trying these to anyone that never has before. I will be buying them again very soon
Gabrielys K.
Huntersville, NC
These taste really good on the grill. This brand has a really good flavor to it. The price is a bit more but uts good you do get what you pay for. I would repurchase this again l. Great brand. Good snack.
Kayla M.
Williston, FL
A quality sausage! Just a little too pricey for the amount of meat that you get. There are much cheaper options out there with equivalent flavor profiles maybe even better. Worth a try though!
Amanda R.
Gilmer, TX
The hickory isn't my favorite, but still a good choice. I enjoy cheese better, but if I have to go without cheese the hickory is my next choice. My husband enjoys the hickory too.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Mmm, Johnsonville...I can have this on stick, on a bun, on a plate, with cheese sauce, with meat sauce, on the grill, sauté in a pan, sliced or diced, but most of all I just ❤️ Johnsonville!
Alessa S.
King City, CA
Pretty delicious , great for a family bbq ! Very spicy but really good ! I found better sausages so I don’t buy these any longer. I suggest you can give them a try.
Holly H.
Does anyone have a recipe for this???