BY SMITHFIELD #41 in Sausages

Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Sausage.

Made with pork and turkey, beef added.

Grill ready.

Juicy!

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 717W.

Brandy D.
Smithfield makes great tasting sausage and ham. I am rather lucky when it comes to my sausage products as I do not like to find anything in it that doesn't belong. This brand has an awesome flavor that can't be beat. It may be a bit pricier but it's very much worth it.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
These are very delicious the packaging is good quality the price is decent and the flavor is very good. I would recommend trying these to anyone that never has before. I will be buying them again very soon
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I used to really like these, and I ate them all the time on holidays or get togethers. However...last time I ate one, I found a piece of bone in it! I honestly thought I had broken a tooth at first because it was about that size. While I have had good experiences with this product in the past, I don’t think I will ever eat it again.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
These are delicious on the grill and are the only ones my kids will eat. They are very high quality and taste so good! They are not too greasy and are very juicy. We buy them anytime we have a barbecue. I recommended to several people and they love them as well. Great ingredients are just a plus!
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
A great fall hot dog that cooks pretty good on the grill! They have a good "real" meaty flavor. These can be found at any grocery store and are very reasonablely priced or on sale. I do with that they have a bigger package so that when I am feeding a large group I don't have e to buy 3-4 packages
McKenzie O.
Milton, FL
As an avid Ketogenic eater, I buy sausage like it's going out of style. I love the variety of flavors that Johnsonville offers, and it's always tasty! I shop primarily at Winn-Dixie, and there's almost always a BOGO or some sort of deal that makes it super affordable.
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I get Johnsonville sausage when I need a quick and easy meal. I like that you can cook them in the oven, in a pan with pepper and onion or on the grill with potatoes. Usually you can find them in your local Walmart. Good quality sausage at an affordable price.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
These are great cut up in stir fry, or just on the grill. A little goes a long way because the flavor is pretty strong. I also like to do these in a sausage and cheese tray for football parties and such. Good pricing as well. I will buy it in the future!
CJ J.
Johnsonville delivers quality taste. These smoked sausages are so incredibly tasty and they go with any meal. You can add them to dishes or serve them as a side item on their own, and I promise that they will be delicious. I definitely like to buy these on sale.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
I use this sausage a lot. It is very good grilled with a salad beside it, can be used to prepare other foods with it giving a very tasty smoky flavor to it. Packaging is easy to remove and it can be found almost in every grocery store at a convenient price.
Holly H.
Does anyone have a recipe for this???