Johnsonville Grillers Mushroom & Swiss Brat Patties  24oz 6ct box (102033) uploaded by Aimee W.Johnsonville Grillers Mushroom & Swiss Brat Patties  24oz 6ct box (102033) uploaded by Yessi T.Johnsonville Grillers Mushroom & Swiss Brat Patties  24oz 6ct box (102033) uploaded by Wendy C.
Johnsonville Grillers Mushroom & Swiss Brat Patties  24oz 6ct box (102033)

Johnsonville Grillers Mushroom & Swiss Brat Patties 24oz 6ct box (102033)

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville Grillers Mushroom & Swiss Brat Patties  24oz 6ct box (102033)
Johnsonville Grillers Mushroom & Swiss Brat Patties 24oz 6ct box (102033)
Aimee W.
Talk about WOW factor! I was completely
blown away by how amazingly juicy and full of flavor these burgers were and I
can honestly say I didn’t expect this from prepackaged frozen burgers.
Johnsonville Grillers is available in a variety of different flavors. I
personally choose the Swiss Cheese and Mushroom Burgers because I am a HUGE fan
and to have both these ingredients bursting with flavor into every single bite
was very pleasing. I recently had a baby and have been making some changes to
my diet. I really love the fact these burgers are made from premium cuts of
pork and are gluten free! They also have way less grease than other prepackaged
burgers do, and I am loving the 1g of sugar! Who knew a burger could taste so
delicious and still be healthy? The burgers were also very easy to grill and
held together nicely. They didn’t shrink in size as they cooked like other
prepackaged burgers I have tried in the past. These burgers are perfect for any
occasion and were a HUGE hit with my kids. We will be trying out the other flavors
real soon! This post was sponsored by Johnsonville Sausage as part of a
sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to
facilitate my review.
Yessi T.
I love these! Sometimes I want a little different than a burger. These have pork, Swiss cheese and mushrooms. So flavorful. Not only that, but they're pretty quick to make. They're 6 patties that are 1/4 of a pound each. The best part is you get 6 for under $5 at my Walmart. Yummy!
Jaime R.
Johnsonville Grillers are extremely quick and easy to make for a filling and delicious meal. They are a great alternative for those of us that do not prefer traditional bratwurst. Johnsonville Grillers come in a few different flavors so you can find one to please pretty much anybody!
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
Johnsonville Grillers are awesome. We bought 2 boxes to try in different flavors and we loved them. They taste better than regular burgers and are quick to make on the grill without the mess. Definately recommend trying these if you haven't yet. I just wish there were more coupons for these.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
These burgers are delicious. If you haven't tried them your missing out. This is one of the best flavors the have.
Wendy C.
I've been buying these since they came out!!!! These are soooooo good and flavorful!
erika o.
Greenville, SC
Amazing flavors great variety, good prices easy to cook great for any grills