BY JOHNSONVILLE

Janet D.
With friends and family I get together almost weekly to grill, spend time together and let the kids play. I was very excited to be included in the Grillers campaign. I’m a member of the Crowdtap Johnsonville Grillers rewards program, and Johnsonville sent me a sample of its Grillers to review. With friends and family I get together almost weekly to grill, spend time together and let the kids play. I was very excited to be included in the Grillers campaign. When we purchased them we actually purchased more than one package in order to feed all of us, thereby giving me more of a base of tastes to review with.

The first thing we discovered was that they cooked a LOT faster than the directions on the box. Thank goodness there was so much else going on the grill (cannot cookout without the corn on the cob, fruit, veggies, you know the drill) so there was only a slight scorching on the first side. They easily cooked in half the time and were thoroughly done.

I was also slightly weary about trying them personally, though since I do not like burgers. Doesn't matter the meat I just can't get behind a burger. I was worried these would turn me off the same way. I am very happy to report that I enjoyed them as much as I would any sausage or brat. The bacon and cheese were well balanced with the entire flavor. Though I must say, they were much better without condiments (or even the bun truthfully) as that detracted and masked the flavors.

We have since purchased and prepared them again since trying them the first time, remembering to shorten the cook time so as not to burn them!
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
I was able to review this product from another company for free. I am a huge brat lover, give me brats everyday and I would probably be alright! I was very excited to try this product because they are SO simple, take them from the freezer and throw them right on the grill.
I would say this flavor in particular tastes alright at rest. It definitely does not compare to a real, out of the fresh meat case brat. I definitely knew I was eating a product with a lot of fillers in it.
Saying that, my friends and family absolutely enjoyed them. They were very easy and didn't take a lot of time to cook.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick, easy supper. Also, probably to someone who isn't overly concerned with "clean eating".
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I've never been one to buy frozen meats but I've always been a fan of Johnsonville so I figured I would at least give the grillers a try. I like how they're separated by the wax paper making it easy to separate them for cooking. The patties are pretty good sized, 1/4lb is a lot of meat. They cook up rather quickly and they do NOT shrink. They're juicy and delicious with the perfect combination of cheese and bacon. We've had them on a good Kaiser roll with all kinds of different toppings and have enjoyed them every time. My family's favorite is the swiss cheese and mushrooms grillers. They're about 5$ for a package of 6 -1/4lb patties so they're a fairly cheap meal. If I could have them change one thing it'd be with the packaging itself. I only need 4 patties at a time so it'd be nice to be able to reseal the package with the extra patties. Other than that they're perfect
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I really liked these Johnsonville Grillers Cheddar cheese and Bacon Flavored. They come in a box of 6 frozen patties. They originally meant for the grill hints the name. But my grill was stolen si we cooked them on the stove top. They cook within minutes and ready to eat. My patties were so juicy and full of flavor. I could taste the bacon and cheddar very well and itbdidint over power the meat. Great tasting patties!
Lakiesha T.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved these. They are plump, juicy, and extremely flavorful. I didn't really know what to expect from a pork burger but they actually make me wonder why people haven't been making these all along. They are so much better than the typical frozen hamburger patty and they don't need any seasoning or prep. They cook up in minutes and make a great summer meal. I bought a box of six and my brother and I pigged out, eating the whole box in one sitting between the two of us. I've only tried the cheddar cheese and bacon flavor and would like to give the others a try. It's going to be hard to top these, though. They'll be on my grocery list regularly from now on. I recommend everyone who eats pork give these grillers a try.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
These grilled up nicely retaining it flavors & shape although they were very soft after thawing. They were juicy & succulent. Loved the flavor too, none were overpowering but nicely complemented each other. Will definitely be buying more of these.
Amanda D.
Davenport, IA
These are my absolute favorite thing (besides steak, of course) to grill on a summer day! They are SO delicious! Price friendly. And just all around yummy! Very nice change from brat to burger. Burger loves would definitely love these! 5/5 from me. I would buy these again and again!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I got a free pack of these cheddar bacon grillers to test out and thet come in six packs. If I didn't get this for free I'm not sure about the supposed cheaper Walmart price just under 5 bucks. THese pretty much taste like hotdogs but have that smokey flavor to them. VERY easy to cook up with very little mess. Enjoyed sampling this!
Addie M.
I can't believe these have such a high rating on here. I bought these because they were a good price at a discount grocer. They didn't smell too great when I cooked them, and the texture was rubbery. The taste was absolutely disgusting, so bad that it's unforgettable. My husband and I couldn't even finish them and even thinking about them now makes us want to gag.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I love these Johnsonville Grillers Cheddar Cheese & Bacon patties! They are easy to throw on the grill and they cook up fast! The taste fantastic and they are very juicy when done. These Johnsonville Grillers are melt in your mouth goodness that I can't get enough of!
Kasey C.
What flavors have you tried?
Tina H.
Waterloo, IA
What store sell these?
Muruli S.
Does it come in different flavors?
Amy H.
Do these taste like the Brats?