BY JOHNSONVILLE #44 in Sausage

Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
I was able to review this product from another company for free. I am a huge brat lover, give me brats everyday and I would probably be alright! I was very excited to try this product because they are SO simple, take them from the freezer and throw them right on the grill.
I would say this flavor in particular tastes alright at rest. It definitely does not compare to a real, out of the fresh meat case brat. I definitely knew I was eating a product with a lot of fillers in it.
Saying that, my friends and family absolutely enjoyed them. They were very easy and didn't take a lot of time to cook.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick, easy supper. Also, probably to someone who isn't overly concerned with "clean eating".
Amanda D.
Davenport, Iowa
These are my absolute favorite thing (besides steak, of course) to grill on a summer day! They are SO delicious! Price friendly. And just all around yummy! Very nice change from brat to burger. Burger loves would definitely love these! 5/5 from me. I would buy these again and again!
Chelsea C.
Snellville, GA
Oh my goodness these burgers are amazing. First of all they taste amazing and I really mean that....AMAZING. They also do not shrink when they are grill which is a wins for me and they are very reasonably priced. I have had these at several cookouts thanks to how great they are.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I love these Johnsonville Grillers Cheddar Cheese & Bacon patties! They are easy to throw on the grill and they cook up fast! The taste fantastic and they are very juicy when done. These Johnsonville Grillers are melt in your mouth goodness that I can't get enough of!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
Omg these are so good!! I got a coupon to try these for free (different website) and they are juicy and delicious. They don't dry out whatsoever when fully cooked and one patty is the perfect portion! It reminds me of a breakfast sausage patty!! Yummy.
Kristina F.
These are really good but different. It's like a brat and a burger had a baby. The flavor is great just make sure you've cooked them long enough because they are pork so the light inside can be tricky. They cook up juicy on the grill and don't shrink.
Pauline B.
These are absolutely scrumptious, the right amount of seasonings along with being juicy. I love juicy hamburger patties, and my family totally agreed with my opinion. They compliment all the vegetables and condiments that you pile you burgers with.
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
These grilled up nicely retaining it flavors & shape although they were very soft after thawing. They were juicy & succulent. Loved the flavor too, none were overpowering but nicely complemented each other. Will definitely be buying more of these.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
These are great and super easy to throw on the grill. The combination of cheese and bacon really makes the flavor come together for a good juicy burger. Great for backyard bbqs or if you are looking for something quick to make on the grill.
Tabitha F.
Hubert, NC
This are a great tasty addition to any spring time or summer BBQ that you are having!!!! The flavor is great they are Yummy! I love the cheese bites already in the patty! This is a must to eat at any BBQ or all year long!
Kasey C.
What flavors have you tried?
Muruli S.
Does it come in different flavors?
Tina H.
Waterloo, IA
What store sell these?
Amy H.
Do these taste like the Brats?