Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Turkey Breakfast Sausage 9.6 oz. Pack uploaded by Alicia B.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Alicia B.
These are so yummy! I absolutely love the resealable bag, super convenient when only one person eats the sausages. These can be made in the microwave in 40 seconds, but I find they don't taste as good as the turkey sausage links do in the microwave. These taste best when made in a pan or on the griddle, but if you're in a hurry they're okay in the microwave too! They're flavorful and juicy, not dry or greasy at all. I've purchased many of these over the years and will continue to do so. So convenient and less fatty than pork sausage. Highly recommend this!
Tabitha R.
I can eat these but they aren't much. I don't like the brand much at all because I've had the links as well. I like the Jimmy Dean brand better. You can get them at Walmart but like I said, not much on the flavor. These are good for on the go because you can just pop them in the microwave and be done.
Kate K.
These are so good and so easy for a quick breakfast. I love them with an egg or toast or all 3!! Perfect healthier option to traditional sausage. Less fat and calories! One of my breakfast staples. Delicious!
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I really like these! I'm always looking for healthier alternatives and these do the trick. Easy to make and really good flavor.