BY JOHNSONVILLE

The Pride of JohnsonvilleSince 1945, we’ve taken great care and pride in making our products. We hope that you and your family appreciate and enjoy the delicious taste that comes from using only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of seasonings. see more...

Shay G.
One of the best meatballs ive tried.  I throw these bad boys in the crockpot with a can of cream of mushroom soup, braggs aminos and woster sauce.  4 hours later top them on noodles and the whole family loves it! Plus please check the ingredients you may be shocked!
Emily B.
Poulsbo, WA
Delicious! Best meatballs we've had. No weird chunks of strange food items, a delicious taste and texture, and pair perfectly with sauce for a meatball sub. They aren't too pricey and are easy to prepare. I would definitely recommend these!
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
The home style meatballs by Johnsonville are nothing like homemade meatballs. These may be good for a Swedish meatball recipe. For me, I much rather pass on these meatballs. I prefer homemade even if it takes longer.
Kayla S.
My 3yr old loves these meatballs! It’s his favorites dinner! Love putting these in the crockpot as an easy dinner and make meatball subs!