Johnsonville Fresh Italian Hot Sausage Links

Made with crushed red pepper, our Hot Italian Links are sure to make them stand up and take notice!

How hot is hot? I enjoy spicy foods, but sometimes I find foods labeled like this to be a bit mild.
Would these be good if added to ground beef and pork to make meatballs? Would the be overwhelmingly spicy?
Start your review of Johnsonville Fresh Italian Hot Sausage Links!
Simanti D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Love Italian sausage! My favorite meat to add in most pasta dishes! This brand is particularly affordable and tastes great. I usually go for the spicy variant.
catherine Q.
winthrop
I love hot Italian Sausage. Very versatile product. I use it as a base for my meatballs and pair it with ground turkey. Also great for an easy dinner of sausage subs with onions and peppers.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth , TX
Easy fast meal to make. Whether he threw it on the grill or throw it in the oven they always come out delicious.
Barbara S.
Cliffwood, Nj
I use this sausage when I am making a pot of sauce. It just has the right little kick to make your meal complete.
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This hot Italian sausage is excellent! It's full of the fennel flavor you associate with Italian sausage and has a great heat level. It's not super hot but it has a punch. I love to take it out of the casing and put it in tomato sauce and seve over pasta for my family. But it's also great left in the casing and grilled whole and put in a roll. They're tender and juicy and perfect for any dish that you want to use a delicious sausage. 🍽🍝🍕🥣🌭🍞
Cari S.
Galesville, WI
We use this sausage, and only this sausage, for our spaghetti and meatball dinners. We have tried several different kinds out there, and this is the best one - hands down. We like it so much, we use TWO packages for meatballs!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
Absolutely the best hands down Italian hot sausage. I usually take this out of the casing and crumple it up to Brown it up and I put it in my spaghetti sauce and I also make a dish called spaghetti pie. This is the only Italian sausage that I will buy. It's also very economical. You can also purchase it almost anywhere from Walmart to your local grocer usually carries it. Highly recommend it
Valerie B.
Harvey, LA
We love brats and sausages in our house. I opt for Johnsonville most of the time, because the flavor is great and their products are always consistent. I like to either cook these up and serve with peppers and onions, or sometimes I'll remove the casing and add it to spaghetti sauce for some protein and flavor.
Danielle S.
Lisle, IL
My go to when making Italian food, it amps up any dish with great flavor. I have a picky eater and while she doesn’t like spicy food, she has never complained about these. They can be boiled, grilled on stove or outside (my favorite way to eat). I like having packages on hand. When I can’t find the ground version, I’ll slice them open. This is my favorite brand for flavor. It’s easy to find and never disappoints.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite . I love using johnsonvill’s hot Italian sausage in my home made spaghetti. Gives it a kick of flavor ! Recommend boiling it first , they fry it in a pan . Lastly cut it up and then add it in your pot with your spaghetti sauce . Try it out you won’t be disappointed!