BY JOHNSONVILLE

Narumi T.
Hands down my favorite! The meat is very flavorful and filling. Cheese is tasty as well. You need to be careful cooking, since the cheese inside would melt and sizzle on the pan if you cook it on stove. But this is the best one out of all the flavors we tried from this brand or any brand!
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
I recently tried this brat at a party and I had to ask where I could buy some because they are delicious! Not to many spices and the cheese is the perfect amount.
Maxine P.
My favorite brand of Italian sausage and I love the four cheese flavor. I slice it up and tossed it in the frying pan with onions, garlic and potatoes. So delicious. Even better in pasta dishes with spaghetti sauce
sherry f.
Nothing beats a cheese Johnsonville Bratt on the grill. They are especially good served with peppers and onions. Very juicy , don't over cook or the cheesr cooks out. Can also enjoy cold if you have any leftover.
Neysha P.
This is one of my go to brands when buying sausage. I like the taste. I like mixing this one with grouund beef when making spaghetti. Delicious! A must try!!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
These are great tasting and ready to eat on no time. We are quite frequently on a no carb diet and these are great to cook with peppers and onions.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
My husband loves these brats. They have a bit of spice without being too hot. Great flavor, we boil in beer then grill to brown the outside.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
We make this with spegetti all the time. We also love to try them and wrap them in tortilla for lunch. I wouldn't buy any other brand sasaage
María Eugenia C.
Sausages with cheesse but everything that has a little bit of cheesse is good for me, i would like to try them i had try from another brand
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
I can't have a spaghetti dinner without these sausages. They make my meal taste great. The flavor can't be beat. It is a 5 star in my book.