BY JOHNSONVILLE

Lauren G.
If you want a chili cheese dog but don’t have the chili or the cheese, GET THESE!! Saves time and they aren’t hot dogs, they are smoked sausages so they are TEN times better. It actually has a real chili cheese flavor to it. I can’t imagine how good these would be to add homemade chili and cheddar to them! Drooling over here!! Try them y’all!!
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
We buy these all the time. They taste good with eggs or cooked with some onions. Comes In a wide range of flavors so we can always switch it up. They’re affordable and taste good. Will buy again and recommend it to others too.
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
My husband and I tried these years ago and became fast fans. They have a great flavor and crunch. The chili cheese flavor just gives it a bit of a kick. They're great for bbqs or just family meals.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
These are by far our favorite sausage to grill up during the summer. My hubby and I love these sausages, and we also enjoy the jalapeno and cheddar as well. Anyone who likes a little kick will enjoy these. They are fairly priced as well. I will continue to purchase these again and again.
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
These are so delicious! Reasonably priced and easy to cook! We like to cook them on the grill and I also eat mine with a little mustard. The flavors are so intense (in a good way) and these have become a serious summer staple. Not to mention the crunch from the casing can’t be beat!
Kimberly J.
These are by far my husbands favorite sausages. He eats them very often. These are extremely cheap so that’s a plus. I buy them at Walmart. I wish there were family packs of these. Totally recommend these to others.
Taylor C.
These are the best Hot Dogs! They may be alittle more pricey then some but the taste and quality is so much better! They have so many different flavors and options definitely worth a try! This is the only brand of hot dogs that we buy. Definitely recommend!
Gabrielys K.
Kannapolis , NC
I didnt think that having chilli cheese in a sausage would be good but was i wrong. It actually tasted good. These are one of my favorite sausages to buy. Theyre delicious and the price is also reasonable.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
These are great for a summer BBQ, they add a great flavor and diversity to a tradition BBQ without any additional work. The Johnsonville brand is definitely my favorite.
Megan W.
These are my favorite when I want something more than a hot dog, but more flavorful than plain smoked sausage. Grills well, not too greasy, and tastes great