BY JOHNSONVILLE #89 in Sausage

Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
These are by far our favorite sausage to grill up during the summer. My hubby and I love these sausages, and we also enjoy the jalapeno and cheddar as well. Anyone who likes a little kick will enjoy these. They are fairly priced as well. I will continue to purchase these again and again.
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
These are so delicious! Reasonably priced and easy to cook! We like to cook them on the grill and I also eat mine with a little mustard. The flavors are so intense (in a good way) and these have become a serious summer staple. Not to mention the crunch from the casing can’t be beat!
Kimberly J.
Foodie Expert
These are by far my husbands favorite sausages. He eats them very often. These are extremely cheap so that’s a plus. I buy them at Walmart. I wish there were family packs of these. Totally recommend these to others.
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I didnt think that having chilli cheese in a sausage would be good but was i wrong. It actually tasted good. These are one of my favorite sausages to buy. Theyre delicious and the price is also reasonable.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Foodie Expert
My favorite type of food is sausage I love all kinds of sausage & I love smoked pork and beef sausage with cheese by mixing it with eggs 😍😍😍
Heather R.
Morning Sun, IA
Foodie Expert
I never thought I would like these but hear have the most amazing flavor! Just like eating a chili dog! Taste even better grilled!!!
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Foodie Expert
Great for hot dogs omg the best brand out there and it’s so good. I love love love it I absolutely buy this all the time
Bree R.
Buckeye
Foodie Expert
This product tastes great! I love it, and I recommend it to all my friends. I Could nott be happier with it.
Nicole C.
Richlands , NC
Foodie Expert
These chili cheese dogs are LIFE. amazing. Delicious. Can’t say enough. We keep these on hand always
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Anything by Johnsonville is gonna be delicious!!!! When I first tried these I was blown away by how good they were...super yummy!!!...now I want some!!!