BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Chicken Sausage Apple.
With real apples.
50% less fat than USDA data for pork smoked sausage.
Fully cooked apple.
0g trans fat per serving.
No MSG added.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-32009. see more...

Catherine R.
This chicken apple sausage is very tasty.  It is juicy and well seasoned.  It is a nice balance of salty and sweet.  The casing has a nice snap.  I like to use it for cooking with red cabbage and apples or just grilled and eaten on a bun.  The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it is a little on the expensive side for just getting 4 sausages.  That said, it doesn't stop me from buying it.  You can get it at pretty much all major grocery stores.
Justina G.
Byram, MS
These are great, love to eat these for breakfast with sautéed vegetables and a fried egg. Healthy and filling. Love the slight sweetness the apple brings to the sausage. Delicious. Would def recommend and buy again.
Heather D.
These are my absolute favorite "sausages". I buy them 2 packs at a time because we go through them. They are so inexpensive and a much healthier alternative to pork sausage. I usually buy them at Walmart grocery.
Taylynn T.
Kaysville, UT
Just bought this today and it tasted so good! Even my picky daughter ate it! I felt like the price was just right for the amount of food given. It had a wonderful apple flavor and I will be buying this again!
Jaionnie R.
I love this chicken apple sausage! I like to throw it on the grill and let it get slightly charred. Then, when I bite into it, I get that snap and juiciness I was looking for.
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
I LOVE THESE. they have such a great flavor and can be used in many dishes! I like them by themselves or put into a skillet dish with zucchini, sweet potatoes, onion, etc. very yummy for the fall :)
Paul Y.
Christiansburg, OH
GREAT FLAVOR.YOU CAN REALLY TASTE THE APPLE. IT HAS A NICE CRISP SNAP TO IT WHEN YOU BITE INTO IT. i BOUGHT AT WALMART FOR 4.99. IT IS A QUICK MEAL.
Becky V.
I was excited to try these. I like chicken, its better for you, but these did not really hit the spot. I could not finish the package.
Kim H.
Richmond, VA
Now these are great!!!!! I really don't like eating sausage but for these I made an exception