Johnsonville Cheddar & Beer Oktoberfest Brats  19oz tray  (101731)

Johnsonville Cheddar & Beer Oktoberfest Brats 19oz tray (101731)

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville Cheddar & Beer Oktoberfest Brats  19oz tray  (101731)
Johnsonville Cheddar & Beer Oktoberfest Brats 19oz tray (101731)
April P.
Parma, OH
Ok... these are life changing! Two of my favorite things combined into a delicious brat what more could you ask for! The beer and cheese taste is awesome and these are a go to for our backyard cookouts! Everyone I’ve served these to loves them. A huge hit with our family!
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
These are my all time favorite brats. Cooked in a a little bit of beer then put on the bbq topped with some mustard and sour kraut is the best way to enjoy them in my opinion on a hoagie roll. Yum
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
We bought these seeing as we thought it would be a combination of the things we enjoy (my hubs and me). Beer, brats, and cheese. Can’t go wrong right? Ehhh, it was just ok. The cheese part lacked and there weren’t a lot of flavor notes from the beer. We probably won’t buy these again, but at least we tried ‘em.
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
I love these! Brats are my favorite summer protein and I love the cheddary juicy goodness. I've found these at Walmart, wegmans and tops! The flavor is so great! I but these as much as possible! I would recommend these for any backyard bbq!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
My husband loves it this is the brand we always get because it has nice flavors and it’s delicious Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT
Catherine M.
Memphis, TN
I love eating this with a lot of sauerkraut and mustard.I can't really say why I like these so much ,but I would pick these over hotdogs any day .
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
Johnsonville is a trusted sausage and brat company. I always know my bbq is going to a success if I have Johnsonville Brats on the grill.
Melissa B.
I love brats!My husband loves grilling any type of Johnsonville Brats!They are all so good and perfect with flavor.Best brand out there!
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
Cheddar and beer brats are delicious. What else can I say? I just love them. My whole family enjoys them, and there's 11 of us!
Yossely V.
Keizer, OR
My husband loves these especially the ones with cheese and spice when he eats them as hot dogs it gives it a unique flavor