BY JOHNSONVILLE

Angela R.
This delicious product can be eaten for lunch, snack, or dinner time. They can be cooked on stove or grilled , which is my preferred way of eating them.

Not too spicy, but just enough kick to taste great alone or with other foods!
Teresa D.
Conyers, GA
The first time I tried this sausage, I was looking for something quick and easy for lunch. It was perfect in a bun with a little ketchup. When I realized how good it is, I started using it in recipes like my Spicy Sausage Shrimp and Grits!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
Oh my word are these amazing! With working multiple jobs, I always wanted something to start my day that was filling, had a good amount of protein and was easy to make and consume. I heated these up on the stove while I packed my lunch and then ate them in the car on my way to work. Super easy, super delicious and is surprisingly low calorie!
Angela S.
It's got some heat which makes it great for recipes that call for sausages but you'd rather have chicken instead of pork. Delicious on its own too.
Silvia B.
I love those. Either I fry them to eat whole, but they also work great cut up with veggies or pasta. They're not too hot, just right.
Krista B.
BRONX, NY
It was an alright side. The flavor wasn’t as robust as I thought it would be. May taste better with seafood instead
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
I like to take these on camping trips and having them for dinner. We typically just cook these over a campfire.

Jakara J.
WINCHESTER, VA
I'm not a pork eating so finding this was great. It fries up amazing and tastes great. I highly recommend.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Unos de los productos sabrosos para usarlos un fin de semana o un dia de campys y hacerlos en el barbicue
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
I LOVE THESE! seriously, they have the best chicken sausages- grill them and they're even better!!!!