BY JOHNSONVILLE #20 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Brown Sugar & Honey Flavor Breakfast Sausage.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 1647. see more...

Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
Want to feel happy and fat? Try this product!! It’s so yummy and became a well known part of family breakfasts back home. I had the outside but these cook so well I can peel off the casing easily. I also like them super crispy and love the the fat drains out of them.
MONEKA S.
I currently turned into a sausage lover but I must say I've been missing out!!! I love a good breakfast with eggs & grits but when you bring Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage with Brown Sugar & Honey to the table I know I'm going to have a great day!!! The Breakfast sausage is soo good, its not greasy or have an overwhelming taste of pork. I think the Brown Sugar & Honey gives the sausage a great balance, it taste soo sweet(not too sweet)... This is one of my go to meats when I eat breakfast sausages
Kirsten M.
This stuff is amazing!! It is so easy to cook and it is absolutely delicious! It’s juicy and sweet and so so amazing, whether putting it an omelet or eating it just by itself . My absolute favorite. The price isn’t too high either! Definetly my go to!
Teagan C.
These are some of my favorite sausages. I love the raw ones because they brown nicely and they get a wonderful crunch when breaking through the casing. They taste more fresh than the frozen ones and are absolutely delicious. Though, they aren't the cheaper than the frozen ones sometimes.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite sausage links ever. They are super easy to cook and they are so good. Perfect amount of sweet. I love when I cook them a little longer than suggested and they get that crunchy outside. They are worth every penny. Great for breakfast!
Kendra W.
Elizabethton , TN
These are the best sausage links I have ever tried in my life! They are always so fresh and have such a good flavor. They are fairly priced for sausage and totally worth paying for! I definitely recommend these sausage links!
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
My kids and I live for a big weekend breakfast. It is a family tradition in my house. Biscuits and gravy, over easy eggs, croissants, coffee, and Johnsonville is never far behind. It is so yummy. It is tender, the perfect blend of spices and sweetness, and goes perfectly with everyone's taste. So no matter if I am making breakfast burritos or over easy eggs with toast... it always includes a Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage.
Abbey C.
Rush City
These sausages are so good. The flavor is wonderful I love serving them to my family. They’re easy to cook, and available almost anywhere. You have to try them! They’re so worth it! They bring your breakfast to the next level.
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
These are my absolute favorite thing to have for breakfast. My whole family loves them! They are good quality meat with a delicious taste and fair price. This flavor is the best flavor they offer because the sweetness paired with the meat is absolutely yummy and kind of reminds me of our Christmas ham cause we use the same flavors. Highly recommend everyone try these sausage links!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the exact sausages I cook for my family when I actually cook Breakfast. I’m not a big meat eater, but my daughters LOVE sausage, especially any that is brown sugar or maple flavored. These are pretty reasonable in price considering competitors and can be found at most grocery stores and super centers. They have a good taste and smell really good while cooking also.