BY JOHNSONVILLE #38 in Sausages

Johnsonville® Brown Sugar & Honey Flavor Breakfast Sausage.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 1647. see more...

Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Great tasting breakfast sausage. Everybody in my house loves them. It is hard to keep them in the house. I normally buy these when they are on sale because the regular price is a little high. They have a nice sweet flavor to them that makes them go great with real maple syrup.
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
Want to feel happy and fat? Try this product!! It’s so yummy and became a well known part of family breakfasts back home. I had the outside but these cook so well I can peel off the casing easily. I also like them super crispy and love the the fat drains out of them.
MONEKA S.
I currently turned into a sausage lover but I must say I've been missing out!!! I love a good breakfast with eggs & grits but when you bring Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage with Brown Sugar & Honey to the table I know I'm going to have a great day!!! The Breakfast sausage is soo good, its not greasy or have an overwhelming taste of pork. I think the Brown Sugar & Honey gives the sausage a great balance, it taste soo sweet(not too sweet)... This is one of my go to meats when I eat breakfast sausages
Kirsten M.
This stuff is amazing!! It is so easy to cook and it is absolutely delicious! It’s juicy and sweet and so so amazing, whether putting it an omelet or eating it just by itself . My absolute favorite. The price isn’t too high either! Definetly my go to!
Teagan C.
These are some of my favorite sausages. I love the raw ones because they brown nicely and they get a wonderful crunch when breaking through the casing. They taste more fresh than the frozen ones and are absolutely delicious. Though, they aren't the cheaper than the frozen ones sometimes.
Gretchen S.
Avon park
My kids and I live for a big weekend breakfast. It is a family tradition in my house. Biscuits and gravy, over easy eggs, croissants, coffee, and Johnsonville is never far behind. It is so yummy. It is tender, the perfect blend of spices and sweetness, and goes perfectly with everyone's taste. So no matter if I am making breakfast burritos or over easy eggs with toast... it always includes a Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage.
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
These are my absolute favorite thing to have for breakfast. My whole family loves them! They are good quality meat with a delicious taste and fair price. This flavor is the best flavor they offer because the sweetness paired with the meat is absolutely yummy and kind of reminds me of our Christmas ham cause we use the same flavors. Highly recommend everyone try these sausage links!
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
These sausages are so good! I make breakfast on the weekends these are always a hit! My family likes the original flavor, but they LOVE the brown sugar! It's a great price and it's a delicious product! I would recommend this to everyone!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the exact sausages I cook for my family when I actually cook Breakfast. I’m not a big meat eater, but my daughters LOVE sausage, especially any that is brown sugar or maple flavored. These are pretty reasonable in price considering competitors and can be found at most grocery stores and super centers. They have a good taste and smell really good while cooking also.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
I like sausage more than bacon. And I don’t know what it is about these that I’m okay with, but don’t love. I think it’s because I don’t like that crispy, sort of burnt, coating that you get when you cook these at home. So I prefer fast food style sausage. I usually get pre-cooked sausage, because it doesn’t do that. But it’s still good! I just don’t prefer it.