Johnsonville Brats Cheddar Bratwurst uploaded by Betty L M.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Brats Cheddar Bratwurst.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Real Wisconsin cheddar. see more...

Deena S.
Indianapolis
I myself am not a big fan of sausages in general.  I do a lot of entertaining in the summertime and I have a lot of barbecues.  My oldest son always requests that I get the cheddar brats to throw on the grill.  He loves the cheese in them.  I have tried other alternatives, and he can always tell the difference if I use another brand, because of the quality of the meat.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I bought these for a BBQ I was having and they did not taste good at all. I thought it was maybe just a bad package but my wife ran to a different store and got new ones and still they just leave a bad after taste. The regular brats are great but we did not care for the cheddar ones at all. I will never buy them again.
April F.
Del City, OK
When we buy our Bratwurst , we go with Johnsonville. This is the brand we know that never disappoints us when it comes to Bratwursts. They always have a big selection and the flavor is amazing. This is one brand I can trust when grabbing last minute meat to cook and I know people will eat it.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
These are so good! They are an extra special treat compared to a normal sausage. They great at any back yard BBQ. I like them best grilled, on a potato bun with ketchup! I am very impressed with the quality of meat used in this product and will continue to purchase.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
These are my favorite brats I love the flavor and the snap. I always grab these anytime we have a BBQ. They can be a little pricey depending on where you get them. But I usually grab them up when they are around $3 and I think thats a great deal.
Clare M.
Omaha, NE
These cheddar brats are the perfect dinner option to complete a warm summer day at the lake. No condiments needed when the cheddar hits your taste buds they’ll be covered in flavor! My summer weekend bbq is not complete without a brat.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
To my family, this is a perfect summertime meal. My dad always makes these on the grill outside, with my brother while mom and i prepare the side dishes and get our outdoor table set up. The slight snap when you bite into it followed by the meat N cheese flavor is delicious!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
Brats are always a bit of a strange food to me, but these are pretty tasty, especially on a good hearty roll. Way better than consuming any kind of hot dog because....what is even in a hot dog. I'll pass on those and take these!!
Alison C.
My favorite brats ever!!!! I love the fact that there is cheese in the middle of the bratwurst. I tend to stock up during the summer months when the brats are on sale. Can find them at your local grocery store I'm sure.
McKenzie M.
I love a good Johnsonville Brat- especially on college game day. I slap on some brown mustard and pair with a good bowl of Rigel dip. Would not buy any other brand. This brand helps the Tennessee Volunteers to victory!