Johnsonville Brats Cheddar Bratwurst uploaded by Betty L M.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Brats Cheddar Bratwurst.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Real Wisconsin cheddar. see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time a couple days ago, we put them on the grill, sauted some onions to put on top & eat like a hotdog & made some baked beans to go with them and they were delicious, not very greasy at all compared to a lot of sausage type meats I've had. And quick to throw on the grill at the park or on a beach day. I recommend!
Grace F.
Grace F.
Foodie Expert
These taste pretty awesome! Last time I ate these I used them as meatballs for my spaghetti! They were on sale so I figured I'd give it a try. There pretty cheap even when their not on sale. I'd definitely buy them again!
Betty L M.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
These are the best Brats to barbecue especially on the fourth of the July. They turn out so crispy on the outside and so juicy on the inside with just the right amount of cheddar and they're a great bratwurst.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
These are always a crowd-pleaser! They cook easy and are always delicious! I have to have them at every cookout!
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Loves these for bbqs- just grill them till the cheese melts out and it's like a grilled cheese with meat!
Cinthia S.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Very delicious ! These are my favorites at the time. They do take some time to grill though #backyardbash
Pascal M.
Pascal M.
Great tasting sausage for the BBQ they cook easy and everybody loves them at the table
Katlynn G.
Katlynn G.
Wills Point, TX
These are Very good. Even little ones will eat them. Everyones favorite!!!!
Danny K.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I bought these for a BBQ I was having and they did not taste good at all. I thought it was maybe just a bad package but my wife ran to a different store and got new ones and still they just leave a bad after taste. The regular brats are great but we did not care for the cheddar ones at all. I will never buy them again.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
Foodie Expert
For a brat they weren't too bad but for one that had cheddar in it they weren't the best.  They were reasonably priced but the cheddar didn't quite taste like cheese does, even fake cheese.  I don't think I would get them again unless I was doing a bbq for a lot of people.