Johnsonville Brats Cheddar Bratwurst uploaded by Betty L M.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Brats Cheddar Bratwurst.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Real Wisconsin cheddar. see more...

Deena S.
Indianapolis
I myself am not a big fan of sausages in general.  I do a lot of entertaining in the summertime and I have a lot of barbecues.  My oldest son always requests that I get the cheddar brats to throw on the grill.  He loves the cheese in them.  I have tried other alternatives, and he can always tell the difference if I use another brand, because of the quality of the meat.
Clare M.
Elkhorn, NE
These cheddar brats are the perfect dinner option to complete a warm summer day at the lake. No condiments needed when the cheddar hits your taste buds they’ll be covered in flavor! My summer weekend bbq is not complete without a brat.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I always buy theses when we are grilling out! I prefer these over beef hot dogs. The flavor is so good. I also like using in pasta dishes as well. I always have a package on hand in the freezer.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Johnsonville Brats Cheddar Bratwurst are so good!!! My whole family loves them! Our first try was by accident, but I'm so glad it happened. I buy them all the time now!
Sarah W.
Monticello, IL
We use our grill more than any other means of cooking o we the summer months and there are never NOT Johnsonville brats on it. Great flavor and great brat crunch!
Amber R.
One of my favorites! Perfect blend of sausage spice and cheese. Cook these on the grill and it adds that wonderful smoky flavor as well. Always very juicy and flavorful. Summer staple in our house.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Johnsonville brauts rarely disappoint. These are very flavorful with hints of the cheddar throughout. I love to pair them with a slice of cheese and some mustard and they are wonderful. I would definitely buy again. I would probably stick up when they are on sale and keep them in the freezer. They tend to keep fairly well.
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
When we buy our Bratwurst , we go with Johnsonville. This is the brand we know that never disappoints us when it comes to Bratwursts. They always have a big selection and the flavor is amazing. This is one brand I can trust when grabbing last minute meat to cook and I know people will eat it.
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
These are a delicious, easy summer meal that are a total crowd pleaser. I like to first soak these in beer for about an hour before I cook them, and usually put sauteed peppers and onions on top. These are a little pricey, I definitely recommend this to anyone trying to cook for a crowd.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Definitely one of the more family friendly versions of sausages that we purchase because of the mildness. This is great for kids and others that can't handle spicy foods. We have to have these on hand at every cookout.