Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT

by Johnsonville

Johnsonville® Original Brats Bratwurst.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT!
Adam M.
Jonesville, SC
Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT uploaded by Adam M.
Best brats on the market love them with Krause too or a bun and mustard cook them with sour Krause on stove top
Tesha B.
Toledo, OH
Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT uploaded by Tesha B.
Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT uploaded by Tesha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Johnsonville Beer 'n Brats is my boyfriend’s and I’d favorite brand of bratwurst. They’re nice and thick, and are jammed packed full of flavor. The color it turns when cooked all the way is beautiful, it smells amazing and it just super juicy as well. We eat these just about everyday whether it’s for breakfast or for dinner. Love them
Cristina P.
Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT uploaded by Cristina P.
The original Johnsonville Brats are the best especially in the summer can do a girl out without Johnson brats absolutely delicious
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Nothing beats the original! It has a little sweet taste that's perfect for my family and kids. I usually buy this at the supermarket and I cook this with peppers or with pasta. I love the aroma that it gives every time I cook this.
Krystle W.
Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT uploaded by Krystle W.
The beats are killer for BBQs. They have great flavor and are a great price. I buy them at Costco and get a huge pack for only 10 dollars.
Irina G.
Super surprised at how good these were, especially for something that was frozen/thawed and then cooked on a grill. Tastes just as good if not better than other sausages ive had from fancy central market/whole foods meat counter and probably half the price
Michelle M.
Victoria, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
This really only needs one word to desxribe it ! YUMMM! We always keep a pack ready for a quick bite. They always hot the spot when a hot dog just wont do. They're even better when they're fried up with onions and peppers!
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
One of our favorite, reasonably quick meals. Being as my husband is German, we eat them as a sausage, served with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut. Kids love them, and it always becomes a fight over who gets the last one. They are great on the grill, and served on a bun, too.
Naomi R.
Des Moines, IA
I will take these over hot dogs any day of the week! They are a little pricey but so worth it. I personally eat them plain, no condiments required they are that good. I prefer this flavor to any of the others although the beer flavor isn't bad. These are my go-to for bbqs.
Jamie L.
Slinger, WI
Hands down my favorite brand to use on the grill. I literally crave these at least once a week in the summer time. Perfect on the stove in winter as well!

Looking for your answer?