BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Original Brats Bratwurst.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices. see more...

Lori L.
I don't care what kind of brat you like, beer brat, cheddar, original. They're all good. But for me, it's not a great brat unless it's made by Johnsonville. I like mine grilled until the casing is browned thoroughly and the juices are dripping onto the flame. Put it on a bun with a little mustard and maybe a little onion, if I'm in the mood. Wa-la! With that first bite you get that snap and a Burst of flavors and juices that makes it worth every calorie. Ultimate perfection my friend! Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT
Ashley J.
During the summer I tend to grill out quite often and when I do I'm usually cooking brats. First thing I do is boil them for about 5 minutes or so. This helps to lock in the juices and give the casing a nice snap/crunch. Then I will put them on the grill and let them slowly cook. I tell you what, this is the only way I make them because they taste so good. The snap from boiling them and the smokey flavor from grilling them really make the brats. I absolutely recommend doing it this way. You can even boil them in beer to give them extra flavor.
Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
Johnsonville makes the best brats in the USA. It’s the only kind my family purchases. The flavor is great, and the brats are easy to cook. Our family boils them in beer. Next, chars them on the grill, and finished by throwing them back in the beer after you grill them. Once you take the brats out of the beer the first time, you throw in chopped green peppers and onions to cook until you throw the brats back in the the mix! This is a summer favorite.
Oana M.
Loved these! My family is a bit fed up with hot dogs and at a recent bbq, we decided to find something that would taste better. Found these at a grocery store and was very impressed with the flavor and overall quality of the sausage. My husband even loved them and he usually can't stand anything that's not homemade! Will definitely be buying these again and even using them in other recipes.
Sophia M.
I absolutely love any sort of protein. If I don't have meat, seafood, or eggs at least once during the day then I will be grouchy. I gave this 5 stars because like I mentioned, I love meat. When it comes to sausages, I love the Johnsonville brand because they've never disappointed me in their flavors. This product is delicious to use in soups, at least that's what I use it for the most.
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
These are my favorite brats! They have the perfect salty smoky flavor. I recently discovered a new way to cook these that doesn't involve a BBQ. I arrange the brats on a baking sheet along with whatever veggies I want to roast. I usually use onion, carrots, potatoes. I bake everything together on one tray in the oven. It's so delicious. And the brats give everything a nice flavor.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand for Brats! I don’t like to eat any other brand. I typically buy these at Sams Club and occasionally Costco when they have them. They are a great value when you can find them at either of these two stores. I like to boil them then pan fry the casing, it seems to taste better. Certainly you could choose a different boiling liquid with seasonings.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
I’m a big food person, so I try to do as much as possible to try new stuff. I’m not the biggest fan of these brats, or brats in general after trying many of them. It might be more of a texture thing to me than flavor, which doesn’t mean the company makes a bad product. They have been definitely good for parties and barbecues, they just aren’t for me!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
In the summer, we always get these (at least once a week) They are super easy to make, and everyone loves them! We get ours at Sams club in bulk, for $7. Take a few to throw on the grill and freeze the rest, and you can usually get 3 meals out of them! These are best on a brat bun, with some condiments, best picnic food ever!
April T.
Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT is a summer favorite for me and mine. Quick inexpensive solution to a hot summer's evening. The flavor is really there. You get that snap with the first bite. I cannot wait for grilling season.