BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Original Brats Bratwurst.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 34225.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices. see more...

Jessie M.
Memphis, TN
Johnsonville makes the best brats in the USA. It’s the only kind my family purchases. The flavor is great, and the brats are easy to cook. Our family boils them in beer. Next, chars them on the grill, and finished by throwing them back in the beer after you grill them. Once you take the brats out of the beer the first time, you throw in chopped green peppers and onions to cook until you throw the brats back in the the mix! This is a summer favorite.
Oana M.
Loved these! My family is a bit fed up with hot dogs and at a recent bbq, we decided to find something that would taste better. Found these at a grocery store and was very impressed with the flavor and overall quality of the sausage. My husband even loved them and he usually can't stand anything that's not homemade! Will definitely be buying these again and even using them in other recipes.
April T.
Johnsonville Brats Bratwurst Orginal - 5 CT is a summer favorite for me and mine. Quick inexpensive solution to a hot summer's evening. The flavor is really there. You get that snap with the first bite. I cannot wait for grilling season.
Elisa R.
I'm giving it 4 stars because sausages and brats are not my favorite. I much rather have a good steak. However my husband loves them. We live in the Midwest but we grill all year round. My husband likes to season the brats to give them an extra kick of flavor. Overall these are good brats
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
definitely my favorite brat! they're full of flavor, especially if you cook them in beer before you grill them!!! i usually get them at walmart and theyre always reasonably priced. goes great with a beer and some sauerkraut!
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite brats to cook and I’m German, So I’m pretty picky. If you marinate them in some beer They are even tastier. There are also a great value for the price and I will definitely be buying them again.
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
I love to throw these on the grill in the summer time. They have the best flavor of any brats I’ve ever purchased. I have bought these several times and will continue buying them. I recommend these to everyone.
katohara5 O.
My boyfriend and I always love these brats and they are a go to for any outdoor occasion we have! The price is great and taste is even better. Really feel like we are getting quality meet from Johnsonville!
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
The only brats I will ever buy. Perfect size. Reasonable price. Convenient packaging. If you book them in beer before you grill them it gives them just the right amount of juicy ness. A summer must have!
Hope A.
Lafayette, LA
If we can’t find these, it means we aren’t having brats. These are the only brats worth having. They’re a little more than some, but definitely worth it in terms of flavor and meatiness. Great on the grill or even griddle.