Johnsonville® Beer 'n Bratwurst Brats uploaded by Trishinda B.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #37 in Sausages

Johnsonville beer 'n bratwurst brats 19 oz

• What are your favorite toppings? I always top mine with y...1 Answers
  • how does this taste like?. 24 Answers
  • What does this taste like and is it going to give me a he...18 Answers
Palmer A.
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm kind of known for my brats. I usually boil them in a combination of a locally brewed IPA, bell pepper, and onions for almost an hour before hitting the grill to give them that crispy grilled goodness. The only brats I will use are Johnsonville. The Beer 'n bratwurst are top of my list when I'm looking for the right Johnsonville Bratwurst. There is almost a hoppy undertone even when you cook them in a pan. If you actually prepare them the way Brats are meant to be prepared, the flavor can not be beat. If you haven't tried them or if you "don't like brats." trust me... you will after you try these.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
These are perfect for a summer BBQ. They are good for the cost. They aren’t overly spicy but have good seasoning. I really enjoy them with sauerkraut. These also do well in a cast iron skillet and then crock pot with a beer and sauerkraut. These just scream summer.
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nothing beats eating a brat right off the grill! Just a little sauerkraut and mustard makes it perfect! Another way that makes them amazing is mixing it with hamburger meat and making burgers! It’s the juiciest burger you will ever eat!
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
These beer flavored brats are delicious! They have such a good flavor and are perfect for a party! I love these because it’s something different then your basic hamburger and hotdogs! Definitely would buy these these again!
Samantha F.
Kansas City, MO
Perfect go to for a Sunday bbq with the family.
The bratwurst never seem to disappoint even with the pickiest of eaters! We throw on the side some potato salad and some macaroni and cheese so the whole family is happy!
Amanda K.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband LOVES brats so in the summer we grill a LOT of brats, hamburgers, chicken & potatoes. Those are our main staples. The price is good I usually buy them on sale and freeze them. Or buy them fresh the same day.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
We had these the other night smoked in a charcoal smoker. They were the bomb. They’re great value. Put it on a bun and top it with onions and mustard. Yummy! I’d definitely recommend these because they’re the real deal.
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
I love o cook these either alone as brats on the grill with sauerkraut a bun and mustard and jalapeños, or cooked all day with onions and peppers and served up with some cheese on a sub! Good price and delicious
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
These Sausages are wonderful! They have a nice Italian spice to them and just enough beer flavor for it have a nice flavor profile. The price is fairly inexpensive and you can find them at most grocers.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
 These are our go to sausages for grilling. The best way to make them is to boil them in one bottle of beer with  A whole onion  and add enough water to cover. Once they’ve boil for about 8 to 10 minutes put them on the grill and get them crispy along with that onion! These are always a great idea, although a bit pricey at about $1.25 per sausage they are worth every penny.
Daniella S.
How do you eat your brawts ? On a bun in noodles ?
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never tired this before are they good?
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
What's the best way to cook these indoor?
Meghan M.
Can you actually taste the beer in this? Or is it spicy?
Shayla h.
Inkster, MI
How do you like yours grill or oven