Johnsonville® Beer 'n Bratwurst Brats uploaded by Trishinda B.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #4 in Sausages

Johnsonville beer 'n bratwurst brats 19 oz

• What are your favorite toppings? I always top mine with y...1 Answers
  • how does this taste like?. 24 Answers
  • What does this taste like and is it going to give me a he...18 Answers
Julie W.
Burlington, CT
I have been buying this for years. I love this product and found many ways to cook it in to many recipes. I recommend this to many people. There are pretty tasty
A big plus for me is that it is pork free. I do not eat pork at all. I wish you had more brat products that were pork free like this product. I am going to try your chicken and turkey products.
Jetil W.
Johnsonville® Beer 'n Bratwurst Brats are amazing! They have the perfect flavor when grilled. I often eat them on a hot dog bun with sauerkraut and mustard. That’s my favorite way to eat them. definitely choose these whenever I want a good sausage to eat!
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bratwursts are one of the best types of sausage! It is great with sauerkraut or grainy mustard. Johnsonville also has good prices without compromising on flavor. I usually eat them by themselves without being part of a dish. I would recommend to others.
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My family loves these Beer and Bratwurst Brats! We throw them on the grill and they cook within 8 mins. They are juicy and very filling. You are able to use these in recipes as well to spice up dinner and do things out of the ordinary
Megan H.
Roboto my favorite bought they don’t taste like anything else there’s no cons or your mom the best product I have ever had and I very much value their food great flavor and cook scrape on the grill or in the microwave
Lesa K.
These are my most favorite kind of brat. They have the best flavor, are super juicy, and yummy. The outsides do tend to burn a little quickly if you don’t watch them. I would most defiantly buy again.
Hannah M.
usa
Johnsonville makes really good brats. They’re perfect for a quick dinner and pretty affordable. I think they are great and I would totally recommend these to others. I will continue to enjoy these brats.
Michelle k.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If I ever get brats its the beer brats from Johnsville. Thei sausages don't come apart. They taste great like the ones I use to eat in Germany. Great price and definitely worth the quality .
Callie C.
Portland
We love putting these brats on the grill & even throwing them in the oven and pairing with hot dog buns for a quick dinner or lunch! Yummy 🍺 flavor without it being too overpowering.
Marilyn S.
Berlin Hts, OH
So juicy and flavorful. I had these at a party and had to be one of those people that insisted on knowing the brand because they were too good not to get them again!
Daniella S.
How do you eat your brawts ? On a bun in noodles ?
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never tired this before are they good?
Rhenicia H.
Hollis, NY
What's the best way to cook these indoor?
Meghan M.
Can you actually taste the beer in this? Or is it spicy?
Shayla h.
Inkster, MI
How do you like yours grill or oven