BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Beer Brats™.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Perfect blend of spices.
Cooked bratwurst made with real beer.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 34224. see more...

Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
My family, friends & I love to get together for beer & brats. As summer turns to fall, Johnsonville Brats are one of foods we love to grill! I like to serve them with caramelized onions & on hot, toasted, buttered hoagie rolls. I make homemade coleslaw, baked beans, etc. to go along. Must serve with some spicy brown mustard too. Football season in our house guarantees you will always find at least one package of these brats in our refrigerator!
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
These beer brats have a great flavor and are fully cooked, so you can just microwave them or grill them and have a perfect dinner or snack for the game. They also freeze well so you can always have some on hand when the guys come over or you are too tired to cook!
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
These are soo good. Especially grilled and when they've busted on the ends a little. Ooooh my god. It's sad to say, but I can literally eat these all day long if I'm at a BBQ, or something. These are delicious. They are a little pricey, but again that would just depend on where you purchase them from.
Madeline W.
Out of all the Johnsonville Brats these are my absolute favorite ones. The beer brats are the best tasting, they cook great on a grill or stove. They only give me minimal heartburn(lol). At my last family get-together I think I ate about four of these in one sitting. They are even good cold.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
My family and I love these sausages! They're so good and hearty, and so easy to cook! I usually cook them in my microwave but sometimes I cook them on my stove. They're really easy to put with other recipes. I'm very satisfied with these. Sometimes I chop them up and put them in Mac and Cheese.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Love these! So easy to cook and eat with hard mustard on top. I also love to cut them into coins, and fry them up with a layer of hard mustard on top (I usually do this to go with a crab steam pot we get from our grocers). Definitely my favorite sausage to by and is less than $4, you can't go wrong.
Amanda P.
My husband loves these!! I do tend to buy when I see them on clearance or on sale at Super Target. Compared to others, I prefer to buy organic and would love to see this brand offer organic options. I would definitely buy more often if that were the case.
Sabrina R.
I get these beer brats all the time because they are typically on sale. They taste pretty good and are easy to cook. I have definitely had better but they didn't dissapoint. I really like that you can find these anywhere and they are a fair cost.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like Beer Brats. They are tasty and with Johnsonville you know that you are getting good quality every time. I do buy these when I am at the store, but I do prefer the sausages at my local butcher shop to sausages that you can buy at the store.
Jacklyn P.
A forever favorite. These brats are packed with flavor and stay juicy when grilled. They have a nice snap when you bite into them. You can tell they are made with top of the line ingredients. Always a crowd favorite at family cook outs.