Johnsonville Beer Brats 3.08lb Party Pack tray (102497)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnsonville Beer Brats 3.08lb Party Pack tray (102497)!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Graduations, tail gating, birthdays, reunions... The reasons why we keep these in our fridge just goes in and on. Great flavor and a great price, what's to change?
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
Probably one of the only actual meat sausage I can actually stomach, and that's saying something coming from me! Not as guilt-free as Morning Star sausage links, but they just taste so delicious that's it's hard to just say no sometimes. Not too expensive, either, so they got Morning Star there, because Morning Star is usually a lot more expensive, sadly. Definitely recommend.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
My husband is from Chicago and this is the only brand of this type of sausage he will use. He said it's "disrespectful" to use anything else. Hey! It gives me a night off from cooking. And they taste great; so, who am I to argue?
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
We buy these when we grill out. They're so good on buns with my spicy mustard. They're super juicy. And totally worth the price.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love the beer brats, especially for camping! It saves time since they already have the beer flavor, otherwise I love to boil them in beer for about 15 minutes before grilling. I’d recommend to brat lovers.
Ashley T.
1,244 reviews
Love them!! They are so good for a barbecue on The Weekend ! If I can get more why not . Everyone should try them
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
Yummy. Yummy. And even more yummy to top it off. These are DELICIOUS. They are hearty and juicy and so flavorful!
Hope B.
After all of our bratwursts these are our favorite. I do try to find these on sale but for the most part they are affordable. These are worth the amazing quality. Very easy to grill and I would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Always the perfect edition for a BBQ. Everyone enjoys these yummy brats. Tasty and delicious in every way.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
We loves these in a bun , sliced up in our rice a beans, in our baked beans and just on our plate with side dishes. They have fantastic flavor and are do versatile.

Looking for your answer?