BY JOHNSONVILLE #1 in Beef

Buy on Walmart
January G.
Killeen
By far one of my all time favourites, these are a delightful treat any time of the year, wonderful aroma, good hearty flavour and just the right mix of spices make it wonderful and especially good paired with sharp cheddar on whole wheat crackers.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This is a great summer sausage for snacks and such. Definitely goes well with cheese and crackers. This particular sausage seems a bit greasier than other brands. Overall a great snack option with good price point.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
This summer sausage is my families favorite. Goes well as an appetizer prior to dinner and always is a hit. Can eat alone or with cheese and crackers. Easy to find at all groceries and low priced.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I absolutely love summer sausage. I cut it up and eat it with crackers and cheese. This brand has a good flavor and it's too expensive. Summer sausage it's pretty expensive to begin with no matter what brand. This is one of the cheaper ones. I would recommend
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
I love serving this as an appetizer or snack when we have guests or around the holidays. It goes well with cheese and crackers. Very quick to prepare, just slice and serve. It always goes over very well.
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
A Christmas dinner table staple my family has partakes in for years. The Smokey flavor pairs wonderfully with port wine cheese. My kids love this sausage. You can cut it up and pack little snack baggies! Great light snack if you’re hungry but don’t want to commit to a large meal! They satisfy your craving !
Crystal G.
This is the only summer sausage I have found that meets my criteria for flavor and tanginess without being overwhelming. It also has a good texture. Most sausages out there are too bland and rubbery.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Our family has get togethers quite often. Sure chips and dip for the younger ones but there is always a plate with Johnsonville Beef Summer Sausage slices and crackers. They are always a house favorite and are always part of our gatherings!!
Quillen E.
Lawrence
This is very good sausage and it goes well with cheese and crackers.  It is a good thing to eat either as a snack or as a meal.  You can find it at any grocery store like Walmart, Target, HyVee, or Dillons.  I would recommend to others because of its good value.
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
Johnsonville summer sausage is AMAZING! It has the best flavor. You can eat this alone, mix with cracker and cheese, or anything else! I do think that the price is quite a bit better than other summer sausages. I always buy this for parties, and its a hit every time!
Nia N.
I wonder if these come in individual factors such as slim jims