BY JOHNSONVILLE #14 in Sausages

Tazhayla J.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Beef Summer Sausage 12 oz more...
Summer sausage is always a great snack . I buy some almost every time I’m at the store .
Different people eat theirs with different things but I prefer mine plain. I usually buy from Walmart . And I would recommend this to others .
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
This is a great summer sausage for snacks and such. Definitely goes well with cheese and crackers. This particular sausage seems a bit greasier than other brands. Overall a great snack option with good price point.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I absolutely love summer sausage. I cut it up and eat it with crackers and cheese. This brand has a good flavor and it's too expensive. Summer sausage it's pretty expensive to begin with no matter what brand. This is one of the cheaper ones. I would recommend
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
A Christmas dinner table staple my family has partakes in for years. The Smokey flavor pairs wonderfully with port wine cheese. My kids love this sausage. You can cut it up and pack little snack baggies! Great light snack if you’re hungry but don’t want to commit to a large meal! They satisfy your craving !
Quillen E.
Lawrence
This is very good sausage and it goes well with cheese and crackers.  It is a good thing to eat either as a snack or as a meal.  You can find it at any grocery store like Walmart, Target, HyVee, or Dillons.  I would recommend to others because of its good value.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
Johnsonville summer sausage is AMAZING! It has the best flavor. You can eat this alone, mix with cracker and cheese, or anything else! I do think that the price is quite a bit better than other summer sausages. I always buy this for parties, and its a hit every time!
Christine D.
This always makes me think of the holidays. Just slice some up with crackers and cheese and you have the perfect party starter. No one can resist a slice of sausage. You can easily find it a the grocery store and bring home for a party of 20 or a party of 1.
January G.
Killeen, TX
By far one of my all time favourites, these are a delightful treat any time of the year, wonderful aroma, good hearty flavour and just the right mix of spices make it wonderful and especially good paired with sharp cheddar on whole wheat crackers.
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
I love beef summer sausages! As a snack, I eat it alone or with cheese and crackers (either saltines or Rits)! The beef choice is better than the pork choice. The only issue is that the price keeps increasing so I don't get it often.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
I absolutely love Johnsonville Beef Summer Sausage! The flavors are perfect and I love to eat this with cheese and crackers as a snack while watching a movie. This is definitely a family favorite that we will continue to purchase.
Nia N.
I wonder if these come in individual factors such as slim jims