BY JOHNSONVILLE

9oz Chub see more...

Julia R.
We love summer sausage in our house and This is comparable to other more expensive, specialty sausages but is way more affordable. We love it for special occasions or any occasion for that matter! Would definitely recommend.
Mary D.
I love this on a cracker with some delicious mustard or spread! Specially during the holiday season it's so perfect. Pair it with a glass of red wine and some cheese and I feel all fancy but I didn't spend like I'm fancy! Lol
Jennifer C.
Summer sausage is always pretty good. Enjoy it with cheese and ritz crackers and you have yourself a pretty good snack. You can usually purchase these at Walmart or any grocery store year round. Will buy again.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
This summer sausage is my families favorite. Goes well as an appetizer prior to dinner and always is a hit. Can eat alone or with cheese and crackers. Easy to find at all groceries and low priced.
Hannah H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love serving this as an appetizer or snack when we have guests or around the holidays. It goes well with cheese and crackers. Very quick to prepare, just slice and serve. It always goes over very well.
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Our family has get togethers quite often. Sure chips and dip for the younger ones but there is always a plate with Johnsonville Beef Summer Sausage slices and crackers. They are always a house favorite and are always part of our gatherings!!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I absolutely love summer sausage. I cut it up and eat it with crackers and cheese. This brand has a good flavor and it's too expensive. Summer sausage it's pretty expensive to begin with no matter what brand. This is one of the cheaper ones. I would recommend
Tazhayla J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Beef Summer Sausage 12 oz more...
Summer sausage is always a great snack . I buy some almost every time I’m at the store .
Different people eat theirs with different things but I prefer mine plain. I usually buy from Walmart . And I would recommend this to others .
January G.
Killeen, TX
By far one of my all time favourites, these are a delightful treat any time of the year, wonderful aroma, good hearty flavour and just the right mix of spices make it wonderful and especially good paired with sharp cheddar on whole wheat crackers.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Absolutely one of my favorite snacks. This sausage has a great mild flavor. I eat cold sliced with a great sharp cheddar. I used to eat as a child and have always continued to eat as an adult. Love this stuff!!
Nia N.
I wonder if these come in individual factors such as slim jims