BY JOHNSONVILLE #1 in Beef

Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I don't eat pork. Nothing can replace the smell of bacon in the morning. This is just as tasty. I cut it up and throw in a frying pan and the smoky flavor is amazing with cheesy eggs and french toast. Shoprite sale is 2 for $5 Steal. Pop one in freezer
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
In the Bahamas where I’m from, we have a snack made with this and hot sauce. You slice the sausage up and put it in a baggie with some hot sauce and shake it up. It’s so delicious. I just had some of this recently and it reminded me of home
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Ring bologna has been one of my favorite things since I was a kid and it’s still a staple in my home today! Pair it with Mac and cheese and brown beans and you have yourself a delicious comfort meal!
Nallely J.
These are my absolute favorite, I use them when I make gumbo or any other type of dish that requires sausage. They're my preferred brand as my mother also uses them to cook.
Sharyn F.
I use this to grill and to add to some pasta recipes. I like the taste both raw and cooked. When we decided to get bologna or kielbasa, we always get Johnsonville!
Melissa L.
I love kielbasa is my favorite sausage and Johnsonville is my favorite provider for it. They have a great flavor no matter how you make it.
Annamaria C.
I buy alot of these to make a base for minestrone, i prefer to boil it first to get the salt out. Very juicy and stop and shop has them.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
I love this sausage. Not as much as the others but for a cheap fix this is perfect. And its precooked. So all you gotta do is heat it up.
Aline H.
Kingsburg, CA
I realy like this sausage e muito gostosa,corto ela em pedacinhos e faco com ovos tipo omeletes com parmesao e tomate fica muito bom 😍
Kendra S.
Clinton, MA
Comfort food is these sausages cut up and sautéed with caramelized onions, seasoning, and potatoes. Add a fried egg, and good eats.