Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links

Chunks of Cheddar Cheese in a savory recipe that's become a family favorite!

I would like to try these. Sound delish! are they beef? [product:johnsonville-beddar-with-cheddar-smoked-sausage]
Do you enjoy these?
Start your review of Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
JOHNSONVILLE BEDDAR CHEDDAR Smoked Sausage Links are amazing with 12 links counts! Taste just like grilled with right amount of cheese inside the links! I bought these for the first time from my local vons for $5! Great for all anyday that fit excellent in the hot dog buns! Wish it was available in a larger count for gatherings because it is a fantastic foid to serve!
Rayanne M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
These have the perfect ratio of cheese in them. I like to get these and skip on the cheese which allows for more toppings to fit on the bun without it overflowing.
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
I love these sausages. We always buy them when we go camping to cook over a fire. I love how juicy they are and the ones with cheese in them are my favorite. When cooking them over a fire it gives them the perfect smokey flavor which just adds to the taste of them.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I always get Johnsonville sausages for when I cook out I put them on the grill with my hot dogs and hamburgers and they are delicious my family eats them up.
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I don't really like sausages, but in principle Sometimes I can make them, but I only eat them when I fried them, they do them in the microwave. #voxbox
Brandy D.
Great sausage! Sooo cheesy and delicious! I keep this on hand at all times because it's such a quick and easy fix for a lunch dinner or nice protein snack. I can throw it on the George Foreman Grill Cooking and in a few minutes I have a delicious meal!
amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
These are yummy! I mean what's not to like with the smoked meat and cheese combo. It make for a perfect pair. I love these for breakfast with my eggs. They also work well for camping because they grill perfect over a open fire. They also are easy to pack for on the go. You can't go wrong with these.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Our whole family loves the cheddar brats!!! Whether its cooked on the stove top or on the grill. So good and so many different things you can add to enhace the already great taste!!
Jamie W.
Artesia, NM
These make my mouth water when cooking up, and even better when I get to taste them. Have bought many times and will buy again!
Layna L.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I have such a big family we always have to get the bigger packs. They are so worth it for the price and I can find them in my value stores as well. They are flavorful and versatile in the way they can be prepared! We love them grilled with the cheese oozing out! Yes I recommend and will continue to purchase 😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany C.