Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Amazing!!!! The flavor is absolutely amazing I always buy these or hillshire farms cheddar wurst instead of hotdogs! The price is great for the value pack I’m feeding 5 so I have to buy the value pack!
Khaliun U.
Tastes nice, huge fan of cheddar and anything related to cheese. Sometimes it’s good to have a bite of a hot dog. Love taking these on picnic, very easy meal.
Trisha F.
I really loved these sausages. They were packed nicely , great amount of meat with a perfect portion of cheese . The value is moderate . The brand is quality .
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
These are so good! I love grilling johnson sausage and then putting it in a bun like a hot dog! Its such a great sausage, it's endless the way I can cook it!
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
Links are my favorite. So juicy! I also love cheese and these have cheese in them so that's a plus. I don't like these in hot dog buns they're better alone.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love buying these for chili dog night at my house! So easy to cook and amazing flavor! The price is well worth the flavor, especially at the family dollar.
angela b.
Conway, AR
They seem a little more like a cheese hot dog and less like sausage. My kids love them but I think it's because it's like a hot dog. They are just ok.
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
These taste amazing! My family goes crazy over these. The flavor is so rich. The price is a little higher than some. But the quality is definitely worth it
Marissa J.
These sausages are delicious for breakfast. They go perfect with scrambled eggs bacon hash browns pancakes french toast whatever you want to put them with.
carene s.
My family eats these at least once a week. They are by far a favorite and a quick go to snack or meal. I've even sliced them and added to other recipes.