Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #55 in Sausages

Bree F.
Soooo yummy. Grilled up with some toppings and a nice grilled up bun. Good price and good value. I don’t like hot dogs but when we do eat them we get these. They’re good. I enjoy them and I would get them again.
Emily W.
Our favorite sausages have cheese in the middle at our house! The flavor was so tasty and grilling them made them even better! Pro they were ready quick on the grill. Bought these at our local grocery store
Jocelyn H.
Very tasty and cheesy. Not as good as hillshire farms to me but still really good with or without a bun. Would eat again. My boyfriend always boils them and that's cool but I like the crunch of frying them
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
My choice over hotdogs any day. Put them on the grill, then into a bun. I like that the cheese is already in the meat. Good value. Nice flavor. You can buy at most any grocery store.
Gabriella A.
These are super delish! I am almost certainly guaranteed to choose these over barbecued hotdogs on the Fourth of July! Or pretty much at any outback gathering! Love them! Definitely recommend to try!
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
These are one of the only flavors i will eat when it comes to sausages. I'm very picky about the flavor. This one is a perfect meat to cheese ratio making it so easy to eat more then one!
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
I love how juicy and cheesy this sausage are! I love it! I don't eat it often but when i crave for it good sausages I buy this one. I would buy it again for sure.
Cassandra P.
I found these sausages to be extremely salty. They are usually on sale at Kroger for under $5 per pack; however, the Kroger brand, in my opinion, is less saltier and cheaper
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
These are a main staple in our house for the summer for on the grill. They are so tasty and easy to throw together for a quick dinner. I have bought time and time again.
April F.
Oak grove, MO
This is our family favorite when grilling burgers and hotdogs. Kids love the cheddar it cuts the spicyness. it's a must try and it is super affordable for a big family!