Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Anna H.
I was recently introduced to this at a friends tailgate party and I must say  it is really delicious. I had it on a roll with some honey mustard and I was very impressed by the high quality. I won't eat daily but every now and then for sure! I recommend!
Kari M.
Nothing beats sausage with cheese already in it! I have problems with reflux so I don't get sausage too often but I love the taste of these. They are really good on the grill .  Not too expensive either and worth it if you are having a nice cook out.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Yummy!!!!!! I really prefer this over an ordinary hotdog on a nice summer day! I like to have a pack in my freezer when I can defrost for lunch or dinner when I don’t feel like doing much meal prep. Really good on a bun, tortilla wrap, or just plain!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
truly love these so much. I can do them with or without the cheddar. The sausage flavor just makes you happy. The cheddar can be tasted but it is very subtle. I could have these every week and be happy. They are awesome to cook in a skillet or a grill
Billie I.
I've loved these brats since childhood. They're always amazing. Just be sure to poke holes in them before eating so they don't spray your face with hot oil. I do recommend these, and their other varieties. Johnsonville is a great brand.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I purchased these so after my teenagers get home we can pop them in the oven and cook them and have a good wholesome quick you know after school Mill I would recommend anyone to purchase their products cuz like I said again they're meets taste very good
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
Omg these are my favorite! My hubby and I buy these for BBQs with other items. They taste so good grilled. I usually just eat them plain on a bun or with a bit of mustard. I don't like to cover the flavor. They're so juicy and delicious
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Beedar With cheddar or my favorite I have bought them more than once and I will keep buying them that is really good and I like grilling them on my grill when I make a barbecue they are very good for the price and I would’ve really
Athena D.
These are good, but boy are they greasy and made my IBS tummy hurt!!!  (But that happens with just about any type of beef or pork hot dogs/sausage I eat).  These were a hit for the kiddos, but I prefer a different brand.
Lydia P.
These are good when wanting a break from a traditional hot dog. My husband loves grilling these and the kids eat them right up. I don’t think I’ve met anyone who hasn’t liked these at least not with friends and extended family.