Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #55 in Sausages

McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
The taste on these wasn't anything spectacular. I prefer other brand than these. However it is a good value for the price. I make these over the bonfire or I will cook them in the microwave. I probably will not buy again.
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are my favorite sausages to grill out with in the summer. I grew up on the cheddar sausages and can't resist them. Such a good flavor and really filling. I would highly recommend these for your next summer party.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love these! They taste great and are priced fairly cheap for the quality! They never disappoint and are always juicy and never dry! I recommend giving these a try next time your in the mood for something different
!
Rachel R.
I love these hot dogs! My family and I always reach for these in the summer! They pair well with almost any cookout! I definitely love this company and will definitely continue to buy these products in the future.
Jana T.
ahh my family's favorite. the kid loves it because of the cheese inside and of course, the parents love sausages! ☺ so it's an awesome compromise️ with this! I buy this every other two weeks at our local grocery.
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Best kind of sausage in my opinion. Perfect for the summer on the grill. I don’t dislike anything about it. Can pretty much buy it just about anywhere. The flavor is tasty, and it’s perfect eating it on its own!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I am a very picky hot dog water. I only like certain hot dog meat and this happens to be my favorite. It doesn't have a nasty, mushy texture like some hot dogs do. And the cheese just gives it a great taste!
Megan F.
My husband loves the Bedder Cheddar dogs. They are a fun change to typical grilling dogs. Great flavor and great value. Everyone loves them, even when they don't realize they have cheese before trying them!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Typically I love this brand however bacon and cheese? It didn’t taste as well combined, cheese and bacon is best left as a topping. Not badly priced however I wouldn’t buy them again because of the taste.
Tara M.
I love Johnville products. The beddar with cheddar are so good and flavorful! The go perfectly on a bun with just mustard. Or add some chili and onions. Grill them or cook them on the stove top. Either way YUM!