Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #35 in Sausages

Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
I love pairing these hot dogs with mustard on a bun. These were my mom's favorite and she had introduced these to us when we were younger. They grew on me and I buy them every now and again. The only problem is there not being enough in one package!
Isabella I.
I've loved these brats since childhood. They're always amazing. Just be sure to poke holes in them before eating so they don't spray your face with hot oil. I do recommend these, and their other varieties. Johnsonville is a great brand.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Omg these are my favorite! My hubby and I buy these for BBQs with other items. They taste so good grilled. I usually just eat them plain on a bun or with a bit of mustard. I don't like to cover the flavor. They're so juicy and delicious
Athena D.
These are good, but boy are they greasy and made my IBS tummy hurt!!!  (But that happens with just about any type of beef or pork hot dogs/sausage I eat).  These were a hit for the kiddos, but I prefer a different brand.
Lydia P.
These are good when wanting a break from a traditional hot dog. My husband loves grilling these and the kids eat them right up. I don’t think I’ve met anyone who hasn’t liked these at least not with friends and extended family.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
These brauts are the best!! They cook up fast and have a great flavor. They make any meal better. Definitely a family favorite of ours!!! They are priced great and there is other flavors so you never get tired of eating them.
Alisha S.
Greenwood
These brats are my favorite! So juicy and full of flavor! They can be cooked in a pan with a little water, but I prefer to throw mine on the grill for some added flavor. If you like all things cheesy, these brats are for you!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These are GREAT on the grill! I love the pop of cheese in the middle! My son loves these (he doesn’t eat regular hotdogs) so anytime I’m grilling I make sure to buy these! They’re very affordable and Walmart always has them.
Shaylena L.
These are delicious. We always seem to pick out these ones with the cheddar. We ushers but it's at walmart. We either put them in the microwave for a minute or in a pan on the stove. I recommend trying if you love hot dogs
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
The taste on these wasn't anything spectacular. I prefer other brand than these. However it is a good value for the price. I make these over the bonfire or I will cook them in the microwave. I probably will not buy again.