Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #35 in Sausages

Anastasia L.
Toronto, ON
Cripsy on the outside, cheese oozes out as you bite into it, giving it another layer of flavour. Good value, available at most grocery stores. Definitely will purchase again because of its unique flavour. The whole family loves it very much
Amanda C.
For hot dog roasts, these are our top pick. I'm a cheddar smokey lover and these have great flavour. They do have a fair bit of sodium, but beyond that, they're not too bad. We will definitely be repeat buyers for our hot dog roasts.
Kelly M.
Conception Bay South, NL
A great quick go-to for those hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the stove and worry about supper. A great item for the BBQ - pair with a salad and some corn and you’ve got a quick, easy delicious summer supper!
Kristen L.
I don’t normally like sausages and trying these made me like them. Just fries or bbq. Great flavour. Love the cheese. Price is good for the product. I get these at Walmart or giant tiger. Definitely would buy again.
Amanda T.
Halifax, NS
These are delicious and juicy sausages that taste great cooked on the BBQ. They are cheddar flavoured with a slight Smokey taste. Perfect for a back yard BBQ or even a low key dinner. Will buy again and recommend!
Jacqueline V.
Love love these on the BBQ there so juicy and very flavourful they are very good flavour and not spicy at all because it's works for my family because I have little kids and they love meat but not spicy meat meat
Kelly L.
Middle Sackville , NS
My family loves the Johnsonville cheddar sausages. They are perfect for the bbq. We also love to cut them up and put them in pasta. They are always reasonably priced and a great addition to any meal.
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Great for summer cookouts! Kids seem to like them. Lots of flavor and they stay juicy. Good value, they can usually be found on sale at my local grocery store or target! I would buy these again for sure.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1960 reviews
I love these sausages with the combination of cheese I buy these at Zhers supper market I usually barbecue these on the grill or fry them on the stove top and add them to a pasta recipe these are  always at a great price I would recommend these sausages to anyone
Tyonna g.
These are my favourite for BBQ ! They taste amazing . I buy this brand all the time because their sausages taste the best . I buy them on sale all the time at walmart .