Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #55 in Sausages

Jade W.
These are a great, tasty, quick and easy meal solution. A real crowd pleaser for me and my family.  Can eat them on a bun or put them in several different dishes. They have a good flavor to them. I will certainly be purchasing these and other flavors in the future!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
One of my husbands favorites. I can handle 1 at most due to texture issues with me for food. They are pretty pricey but a great once a month splurge for my husband. Great for those who are not quite a brats fan, they seem to be a cross between hot dog and brat toy of texture
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
These are the best brats ever. They are so delicious. We buy these every week when we get groceries. They are amazing when you grill them or smoke them. They even taste good in the microwave
Anna H.
I was recently introduced to this at a friends tailgate party and I must say  it is really delicious. I had it on a roll with some honey mustard and I was very impressed by the high quality. I won't eat daily but every now and then for sure! I recommend!
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
These really are tasty, but they are terrible for you.  Lol!!!  We don't eat them very often for this reason, but they are a great option when hosting a summer BBQ.  They are quite a hit with the guests.   The jalepeno ones are even better yet!
Laura W.
Wooster
These are by far one of my favorite things to eat! Since I was younger I liked these and now I even have my 4 year old daughter eating them. We like them on a hot dog bun with mustard and we are good to go! I highly recommend - especially for summertime cook outs!
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I like these for my teenagers. They roast, grill, fry and baste up nice. I like the resealable package and they stay moist! Overall the flavor is definitely a step up from the traditional hotdog, but not so flavored that you need a drink to cut through it.
Kari M.
Nothing beats sausage with cheese already in it! I have problems with reflux so I don't get sausage too often but I love the taste of these. They are really good on the grill .  Not too expensive either and worth it if you are having a nice cook out.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
truly love these so much. I can do them with or without the cheddar. The sausage flavor just makes you happy. The cheddar can be tasted but it is very subtle. I could have these every week and be happy. They are awesome to cook in a skillet or a grill
Chels H.
We get these when we have a cookout. All my friends love them, I love them, al the kids love them. They're a little more expensive than other brands but so worth it. Great flavor, reliable brand. Great for grilling or cutting up into pieces for spaghetti!