Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #55 in Sausages

Rosita s.
Northport, AL
This is great sausage. My husband grills them. They are so tasty. The kids love them too
Kris C.
North Augusta
Our favorite cheddar wurst! Makes a great meal with fried potatoes and stir fry cabbage.
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love sausage and cheese even more so when they’re together! He flavor is fantastic.
Mira J.
Brainerd, MN
Johnsonville meats are all around delicious! I haven’t tried one I haven’t liked yet!
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
A friend of mine brought these over for a grilling party and they were so good that I had to go purchase more. I am a cheese lover so I added cheese to the bun but, these are great!
Abby m.
Ellershouse , NS
I find these sausages ok. Not bad but not great. They are full of a lot of fatty juice hat can be very hot and scold your mouth when eating. The cheese also. Eat with caution. Price point is average.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
These sausages are definitely a family favourite in my household. These are very tasty and a great price for the value and what you get. Very appealing packaging and looks great and smells great. I have no complaints and they compare great to other ones like this. I will continue to purchase these and I also recommend this product.
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
Delicious when barbecued or when baked in the oven.  These sausages don't taste overly greasy or fatty like some.  Good flavor and size. Very filling. These make a quick meal easy with a salad or other sides of your choice.  I would recommend these if you enjoy sausages.
Jenna O.
Cormack, NL
These are so great, especially on the BBQ. They have awesome flavor, and always leave you wanting more. They often go on sale and then they are a very reasonable price. They go along great with any BBQ meal, or as hot dogs! The only downside is of course the calorie count but SO worth it.
Katie M.
these are honestly the best sausages i ever ate. they are super easy to make, you can just fry them up right quick with some onions or when i'm in a hurry i just stick them in the microwave for 35 seconds since they are pre cooked. then ill add a little bit of hot sauce to them