Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #55 in Sausages

Rhonda W.
McMinnville
These are a huge hit in my house. Even the fussiest eater loves them. I also suggest the jalapeño version if you’re looking for an added kick.
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
These are absolutely delicious the best way to enjoy is on the grill sometimes don't even use a bun just dip it in mustard or ketchup and Enjoy
Shelby L.
Soo good to make pigs in a blanket with. Also good alone or with some other sides. Pigs in a blanket is my favorite way to make these sausages
Heidi A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these sausages. I always buy brats with cheese inside! It’s pretty heavy so I can’t eat a lot though. I usually buy at Lund’s & Byerly’s
Jessica  L.
Looks yummy! We love grilling these for game days!! Always a hit with our family and friends!!! Just add a little mustard and your good to go
Heather B.
Lexington, SC
Best out there as far as chedderwursts go in my opinion. They run great sales at the store on johnsonville so that also helps get my vote!
Kaitlyn L.
State college, PA
These are really good on the grill or on a pan inside. I love downfall is I wish there was more cheddar. I feel it could use a little more!
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love these and I don't normally
Like hot dogs but with the cheese inside they are delicious and have great flavor. I got mine at Walmart
Heather P.
We love these all year round. But especially in summer time on the grill. Crisp skin delicious inside the cheese doesn't run out either.
Bobbie-Jo B.
Maricopa, AZ
These are good. Everyone in the family likes these so that always makes me happy. Good price too. I would recommend giving these a try.