Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766) uploaded by Daphne W.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #35 in Sausages

Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
We love love love Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage, really any johnsonville product. We go through about a couple pack or two of these a week. I try to find coupons for these and stock up because they’re on the pricer side when on a tight budget; But so worth it!
Suzie M.
OMG these taste so AMAZING ... when you bite into them you can taste the melted Cheddar .... the first time i had them was at a Wisconsin Badger Game BBQ with friends ... i was expecting my usual Johnsonville  Sausage (  i eat with a variety of different spicy toppings ) , but .... i was given the Beddar Cheddar instead .... and being from Wisconsin i KNOW CHEESE ( so why are you still reading and not heading off to the grocery store ??? ) smiles s
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These sausages are delicious! We cut them up and add them to jambalaya or red beans and rice and they are the perfect flavor for that. Plenty cheesy without being overwhelming. They are also very good baked or skillet browned and added to pasta. A little pricey but the taste and ingredients are definitely better than the cheap ones.
Edith P.
Marion, OH
These are great! My daughter and I love these! We love having these on the grill or even just on the stove. They are great on the price too. We've gotten them from Kroger, Walmart, Meijers, King Saver. We'd definitely buy them again too! It's just me and my daughter, so we are able to get a couple dinners out of each package.
Holly G.
I love these for a quick lunch to grab and go. I usually pair with a tiny bit of ketchup. They are also very easy to cook, I just pop them in the microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel and they come out perfect. I only gave 4 stars because I have gotten some bone in some of them which is disturbing. I worry about my teeth.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
These are the bomb dot com! Absolutely love them! I boil them and put them in a hot dog bun and put ketchup and mayonnaise on the hotdog bun and it's so delicious! Highly recommend would definitely repurchase !
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These are the best sausages ever! They’re great on a hot dog bun, or even cut up and mixed with scrambled eggs. Definitely a fan favorite. Good value for great taste and quality. I would recommend for sure.
jae C.
Backyard BBQ Staple right here. They are tasty and it helps that they have cheese right there mixed into the sausage so you don't have to mess with putting cheese on the sausages or having it on the side with all the fixings.
They heat up great on the grill or in the microwave.
Andrea C.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love these, some nights when I don’t want to cook a lot I’ll make some of these with grilled onions and grilled bell peppers and throw some bacon bits and have some really good hot dogs I would buy these you can use them for anything hot dogs or in eggs or with potatoes it’s great
Ashley C.
I am not a big sausage person but my husband absolutely loves them and they are quick and easy to make. These bedder with cheddar ones are so good because the cheese literally melts in your mouth with each bite and there's not much casing around them which makes them better to eat!