Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Mallory E.Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Chantal S.Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Amanda R.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #9 in Sausages

Johnsonville®.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Real Wisconsin cheddar.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Beddar with Cheddar®.
Smoked sausage & cheddar cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 34224.

Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Yummy ! These sausages are great! They cook quickly. The flavor is fantastic, you can really taste the cheddar. They are always priced pretty reasonable at Walmart. Definitely one of my favorite sausages! Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage
Sarah S.
Personally, you can’t go wrong with this kind of sausage. I love beer and cheese. They’re easy to make. They’re the perfect barbecue food. You can find them pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend these to anyone I was shopping with.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love these sausages. We always buy them when we go camping to cook over a fire. I love how juicy they are and the ones with cheese in them are my favorite. When cooking them over a fire it gives them the perfect smokey flavor which just adds to the taste of them.
Brandy D.
Great sausage! Sooo cheesy and delicious! I keep this on hand at all times because it's such a quick and easy fix for a lunch dinner or nice protein snack. I can throw it on the George Foreman Grill Cooking and in a few minutes I have a delicious meal!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
These are just the best we use these as hotdogs with all the stuff you would on a hotdog and they are a major hit its got a lot of cheese but not overpowered has a great balance of flavors they even taste great with breakfast I would highly recommend to someone who loves sausage as well as cheese much better then cheese hotdogs
Annisa 💋.
Waunakee
I love these sausages! These are the only ones I buy. Pros: it’s great to eat hot or cold and always tastes super good, but this isn’t the healthiest item. You can buy this at any grocery store. I would recommend this to others
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Delicious! Love the variety of flavors. So easy to cook. Can be cooked on grill. Stove top. Oven. Takes roughly 10 minutes to heat them. Love them cooked a little longer. I love the crunchy outside! Recommend these for sure.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
Johnsonville sausages with cheddar are tasty and cheesy all in one, The package is even resealable. I can find these in any major grocery store for a good price. They are great for a quick dinner and definitely trump any regular old hot dogs. I would gladly serve them to my family and my friends.  Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
We love these, especially during the summer. The cheddar flavor isn’t overpowering and adds a nice taste. I don’t care for how oily they get in the microwave, but overall they’re very good.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
These smoked sausages are pretty good. We like to buy these instead of hot dogs for chili dogs. The only thing I dont like that much is them seem kind of salty. other than that they're good. Most of the time they offer coupons where you can buy 2 packages for about $5. #EATUP Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage 28oz 12ct zip pkg (101766)
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Do you enjoy these?
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
I would like to try these. Sound delish! are they beef? Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage