Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Mallory E.Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Chantal S.Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Amanda R.

BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville®.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Real Wisconsin cheddar.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Beddar with Cheddar®.
Smoked sausage & cheddar cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 34224.

Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Yummy ! These sausages are great! They cook quickly. The flavor is fantastic, you can really taste the cheddar. They are always priced pretty reasonable at Walmart. Definitely one of my favorite sausages! Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage
Sarah S.
Personally, you can’t go wrong with this kind of sausage. I love beer and cheese. They’re easy to make. They’re the perfect barbecue food. You can find them pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend these to anyone I was shopping with.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Delicious! Love the variety of flavors. So easy to cook. Can be cooked on grill. Stove top. Oven. Takes roughly 10 minutes to heat them. Love them cooked a little longer. I love the crunchy outside! Recommend these for sure.
Trudy D.
I love these so much! They are hearty and thick and there are small pockets of cheese throughout that just melt in your mouth and make you want to eat the whole pack. I always take these to cookouts and everyone loves them
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Our whole family loves the cheddar brats!!! Whether its cooked on the stove top or on the grill. So good and so many different things you can add to enhace the already great taste!!
Paige ..
I honestly wish that I could give these 10 stars! I absolutely love all of the Johnsonville products… The turkey sausages are my favorite! I love these ones though because they give that extra cheddar flavor, and they taste so amazing when combined with the smoky char of a grill. They are so amazing, and I would definitely recommend them!
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
These make for the best hotdogs. Everyone loves them and grilling would be incomplete with a pack or two of these. They’re usually always on sale and pack a great taste
Kemberley C.
falkville, al
I used this product to make sausage and potatoes. By far is my new favorite sausage to add in with fried potatoes for a quick week night dinner idea. We also used these on the grill and used hot dog buns. Great all around!! Beddar with cheddar is our favorite flavor!
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
These are the bestttttttttttt ones I've ever had they are good mixed with alfredo noodles and I bought this at Walmart and I've bought it at publix before and I would recommend this for people to use and it tastes good
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
If I’m grilling this is a necessity. I love brats and Johnsonville always them justice. They are consist in flavor and juiciness. The adding cheddar makes adding cheese not as necessary. I eat these at cookouts and as a lunch. Great sausage, decent price!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Do you enjoy these?
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I would like to try these. Sound delish! are they beef? Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage