Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Chantal S.Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage uploaded by Amanda R.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #1 in Sausages

Johnsonville®.
Only premium cuts of pork.
Real Wisconsin cheddar.
Zip Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Beddar with Cheddar®.
Smoked sausage & cheddar cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST 34224.

Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Foodie Expert
Yummy ! These sausages are great! They cook quickly. The flavor is fantastic, you can really taste the cheddar. They are always priced pretty reasonable at Walmart. Definitely one of my favorite sausages! Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these sausages. We always buy them when we go camping to cook over a fire. I love how juicy they are and the ones with cheese in them are my favorite. When cooking them over a fire it gives them the perfect smokey flavor which just adds to the taste of them.
Sarah S.
Foodie Expert
Personally, you can’t go wrong with this kind of sausage. I love beer and cheese. They’re easy to make. They’re the perfect barbecue food. You can find them pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend these to anyone I was shopping with.
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
Great sausage! Sooo cheesy and delicious! I keep this on hand at all times because it's such a quick and easy fix for a lunch dinner or nice protein snack. I can throw it on the George Foreman Grill Cooking and in a few minutes I have a delicious meal!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
These are just the best we use these as hotdogs with all the stuff you would on a hotdog and they are a major hit its got a lot of cheese but not overpowered has a great balance of flavors they even taste great with breakfast I would highly recommend to someone who loves sausage as well as cheese much better then cheese hotdogs
MELISSA B.
Foodie Expert
These cheddar links of deliciousness are so amazing and easy to make. I usually put the links in water and microwave for 3 min or wrap a saturated paper towel around them and put them in the microwave. They are so quick and so juicy! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I usually don't have much time to eat so I cook two of these and wrap some bread around it and garnish with mustard. I use what I have in the house. I will buy these again.
Daphne W.
Foodie Expert
These are literally the BEST brats ever!!! They are infused with cheddar cheese!!! So, delicious!!! My picky kids even love these. We always have these in the fridge. They are also great cooked in beer or Worchestire sauce (if I spelled that correctly). Lol.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Don't get me wrong I love Johnsonville products but I had super high hopes about these and they weren't terrible, but they were almost slimy and that was unappealing. The flavoring is also not the best bland with a weird cheese inside. Being from WI I know good cheese and that was not it. Not to mention the price is kind of high for a just alright product $5 or so at my supermarket and Walmart.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite sausages. Amazing flavor! Great for my keto diet. Super quick and easy to fix for lunch or dinner. The whole family loves them. Great price. Purchase at Walmart
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
Johnsonville sausages with cheddar are tasty and cheesy all in one, The package is even resealable. I can find these in any major grocery store for a good price. They are great for a quick dinner and definitely trump any regular old hot dogs. I would gladly serve them to my family and my friends.  Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage