Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar Premium Corn Dogs  20oz 8ct box (102637)

Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar Premium Corn Dogs 20oz 8ct box (102637)

BY JOHNSONVILLE #1 in Pork

Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar Premium Corn Dogs  20oz 8ct box (102637)
Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar Premium Corn Dogs 20oz 8ct box (102637)
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like Johnsonville better cheddar corn dogs. They are a quick and easy go to for dinner when you don't feel like cooking a main course meal. I like that there's multiple ways to cook them you can do it in the deep fryer, oven or microwave depending on what kind of time you have. I like that baked or fried the cornbread on the corn dog gets a nice crunchy crust with a tender juicy median side and the cheese adds another element layer of flavor. This corn dog packs is Savory tasty punch that your taste buds can enjoy. I find this brand of corn dog hard to find so when I do come across them I get a box or two!
Colleen P.
Corn dogs remind me of childhood and spending time with my family at local fairs. We'd dip them in cheese and mustard. This takes out the need to dip in cheese! I have a box of these in my freezer to use when I want some thing, but don't want to spend tons of time cooking. The coating is the right blend of sweet, but not overly. Great texture!! I'll definitely continue to purchase as long as they make them!
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I honestly didn’t like these. The flavor just wasn’t my thing. These are definitely on the pricier side. I will stick to my regular corn dogs which are cheaper and taste better. My kids didn’t even like these!
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
During my last pregnancy I had huge cravings for corn dogs and these satisfied that craving well. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the cheddar, but it was actually really good. I would recommend these, they're inexpensive and tasty. Anyone who likes corn dogs should enjoy these.
Kristen B.
Whoa baby these were a HUGE hit for my husband he LOVES corn dog and the Beddar Cheddar sausages so this was a huge thing for him. When I bought the first box he had most of them gone within a few days. I don't really care for corn dogs but these were really good!!
Suze K.
Amazing stuff... I just wish they don't taste "frozen"... when I eat them up from the microwave the bread parts get soggy. And I don't believe in frying an already fried food, so if I use the convention oven it gives it the crispy flaky bread, but it takes so long!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love me some corn dogs! These are awesome my only complaint is really the price. They aren't much better than the cheaper brands, so when presented with a choice I might pass on these if there is a sale on sometime else. Overall a good corndog.
Amber F.
We just saw these the last time we were shopping. My son has just decided he actually likes corn dogs again and cheddar brats have always been a personal favorite for everyone in the family, put the two together and you can’t go wrong. We love these.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
These are sooo delicious. Better cheddars are delicious on their own. Very cheesy inside. Then you wrap it with a corn dog coating. If you cook them in the oven they are so crispy and delicious. I would definitely buy these again and I would recommend them to anyone.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I love these corn dogs! Way better than the fair dogs, my boyfriend didn’t believe me until I brought them home - secrecy note; dip them in honey mustard! So good, and super cheap I buy them every time they are buy one get one!