BY JOHNSONVILLE

Johnsonville® Andouille Recipe Smoked Sausage New Orleans Brand.
No fillers!
Only premium cuts of pork.
Zip-Pack®. Resealable packaging.
Wisconsin
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 34224. see more...

Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Palm Springs, CA
Foodie Expert
I thought Johnsonville saausage was alright, but my husband didn't really care for it.  So to be truly honest, I don't really purchase it.  I might buy it to take to a gathering or something of the sort.  For the home, not so much.  Sorry Johnsonville, my hubby just didn't like it.
Violet F.
Violet F.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
This sausage is absolutely amazing! I absolutely love this stuff! I always have my boyfriend put these on the grill then I put them on hot dog buns and top with mustard and sometimes chili dog sauce and stressed cheese! Definitely worth the buy! And would definitely buy them again!
Angie D.
Angie D.
Wallingford
Foodie Expert
I love this sausage I'm originally from Louisiana so I love spicy food and these taste absolutely amazing especially when you fry it with sliced potatoes and add some slap your mama and or hot sauce if you love food that's spicy or has a nice kick I would definitely recommend this
Kate P.
Kate P.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
One of our favorites! My family loves this kind. We usually eat this with eggs, macaroni and cheese, etc and the kids always have seconds. No cons at all. Price is great and the value is even better. Good flavor. I'd recommend to others. It's worth it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
This sausage is definitely sausage, but does not compare to the real thing. The artificial flavors are overwhelming. If it was the real thing and went through the real process it wouldn't need all of the nasty flavor chemicals.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
My husband and I were iffy on purchasing these as I am not a big fan of spicy things but I loved them! They actually had that New Orleans flavor! They weren’t too spicy they were just right. I definitely recommend trying them.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Foodie Expert
I like to put these in my jambalaya. They have just the right amount of spice without being unbearable for those that are sensitive to heat. I usually make it in the crock pot, these cook thoroughly and well in there with the other ingredients .
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love love love these. They are a great quick lunch or dinner. They are a great value. They are relatively inexpensive and easy to find. I usually just microwave or grill them. I would definitely buy these again.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville, GA
I use Jacksonville New Orleans sausages for my jumbalia. Adds to the spiciness of the dish along with some yummy meat! Although I've bought this a few time at Walmart they don't seem to carry it all the time.
LeAndra W.
LeAndra W.
Newark , NJ
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious!! I used these to make gumbo it came out fantastic. My whole family love it and they are definitely some food critics in training. Johnsonville is a trusted brand so I would recommend them