Johnsonville 50% Less Fat Sausage - Mild Italian uploaded by Alysha A.

BY JOHNSONVILLE #6 in Sausages

Johnsonville® 50% Less Fat Mild Italian Sausage.
Than USDA data for Italian sausage.
0g trans fat per link
Gluten free.
BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid added to help protect flavor.
Made with pork & chicken.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 34225. see more...

Sandra J.
I wish they would sell this out of the casing. I like to use it to add to meatloaf, hamburgers and of course meatballs. I like that it's mild so it's pretty much kidproof. I definitely love when it's in my lasagna. It's affordable and it's almost always available!
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
Love these sausages. The Johnsonville sausages are mild just as the packages say. I suggest that you try Sausage Baked Ziti. For example, these sausages are about $3 at Aldi. But when they're on sale they're $2 at Aldi. If you like spicy foods, I recommend the spicy ones.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I buy this when I want to cook sausage without getting heartburn. (I'm a big hot sausage fan!) It's full of flavor and seasoned well. I like grilling these up to eat alone or on a bun with sauteed onions and peppers and it's also delicious cut up and cooked into pasta dishes. Johnsonville sausage is my favorite for dinner plans. It's fast and easy to cook. It always keeps its moisture and it's yummy. I'd definitely recommend.
Shellby M.
Johnson like always has great sausages and the fact this has 50% less fat is another reason to love them. The mild Italian is so good for doing sausage and peppers with onions. Or you can cut up and add to pasta, however you prepare it know the meal will be delicious
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I really like the Johnsonville brand, they are a good quality brand.  I like to cook them just as they come, or remove the meat from the casing to add to soups, stews, and even lasagna.  I usually just buy them at my local WalMart or grocery store.  I have told all of my friends how much I love this product.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
Omg yes! Growing up in an Italian family we always made our sausages from scratch but I saw these at the store late one night and was craving a sausage sandwich with peppers so I brought these home and cooked them up. They are good! Nice juicy flavor and has a good amount of spice to it so it's not bland but not so hot either.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Sausage and peppers is a must in our house! And it helps to have a choice for healthier options. So I choose this one! Affordable, you can find in your local grocery store and the flavors are amazing! I highly recommend these next time you want some sausage and peppers! (I love to cook these in the frying pan or crockpot!)
Veronica B.
I have completely switched from beef and turkey in our speghetti because of this sausage! It's so good and was a great way for me to change it up. It adds a whole new element to the flavor of our speghetti. I just slice it up, cook it, throw it in the sauce. Plus, makes more than one meal.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I am not really a sausage fan but my hubby loves hotdogs and chili and crave it on some days, so I pick this up on occasion. I've tried Johnsonville and do like that this product has less fat and has a mild Italian flavor. It's great on the grill and perfect for grill and football parties!
Karen S.
Johnsville Sausage are so good. It is pack with a lot of flavor. You add it all different recipe.
My son and I love it in macaroni and cheese, on homemade pizzas and cook up which combination of rice green and red pepper, chicken , onions and spices.
Try it you'll love it.