suggested searches

10%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Though there are only 15 in a pack, they are huge and work so well! We love these for the diaper bag and changing table for a quick wash after a blowout/mess. They’re so soft and soapy. They’re very expensive at Shoppers and other retail stores but Amazon has them for a decent price! I totally recommend keeping a few packs in the car,diaper bag and change table!
È un prodotto eccellente, di altissima qualità, materiali resistenti, per me il migliore, lo consiglio a tutti
Ni me gusto mucho este producto debo reconocer que la calidad de la toalla es buena, lo que no me convenció es que tenía un olor muy raro no lo volvería a comprar!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How it smell this product
How wet are the wipes? Do they compare to that if a baby wipe? Do these leave a sticky residue at all?
Hey guys I have a question about these my daughter is expecting soon in August (a baby boy) and she wanted to know if these are gentle enough for wiping babies private parts and even adult private parts? I would appreciate a answer thank you so much. johnsons-head-to-toe-baby-cleaning-cloths-6-ct-box
more questions