Johnson's® Vanilla Oatmeal Bonus! 5 Fl Oz More Baby Lotion 20 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's vanilla oatmeal baby lotion combines oatmeal, an ingredient long known to help moisturize, with an essence of vanilla and gentle emolients for baby soft skin. This non-greasy, fast absorbing lotion moisturizes for 24 hours to help maintain skin's natural moisture. Johnson's vanilla oatmeal baby lotion is allergy-tested and clinically proven mild, so it can be used on all skin types. Use every day for baby soft skin. see more...

Tassja B.
Austin, TX
This product is great. I love the smell and how long it last. I use it on my daughter every night.
Sam C.
This is my favorite lotion by Johnson & Johnson! I love the smell, and it keeps your car incredibly moist. Your skin smells great and soft all day, especially if you use it often and with the body wash. Very soft on the skin also, I use this for myself, especially since I have sensitive skin. It works great for me. Absolutely love it!
courtney l.
This is such a hard product to get unles online and that's expensive, so I only use it when my sons eczema flairs up and it's brilliant, I put it on 3 times a day and after about 2 days it's gone right down and not dry or red anymore it's am absolutely amazing product and I'd definitely recommend it to other people.