BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Description:

Johnson's baby bubble bath & wash, with sweet melon combines big, bubblin' fun and a fresh melon scent with our No More Tears formula extra gentle baby wash.No need to save bubbles for special occasions; this Clinically Proven Mildness formula is dermatologist and pediatrician tested to be gentle enough to use everyday on baby girls and boys.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Laureth-4, Propylparaben, Polyquaternium-7.

Martha G.
Houghton Lake
I’ve always enjoyed using Johnson’s brand on me and my babies, and Indeducted one star because I got so used to the original Johnson’s baby smell that the melon scent will take me time to get used to. Otherwise the Sweet Melon is a nice smelling bubble bath and wash!
Roxie C.
My great grandma was very mad at my mom when she almost used a different brand on me and my brother she got so mad she picked it up and said you better not use anything other than johnson's on my grandbabies so my mom told me I couldnt use anything else on my babies.
Bobbie N.
Marion, IN
I love this product. It makes my baby smells so good and also very soft too! I would recommend this product to everyone. I love Johnson and Johnson products. I think no matter what product you get it all smells so good.  I am definitely satisfied!
Destiny P.
Stanton, KY
I love Johnson’s baby bubble bath wash, not only for the little ones but even for myself. It is super gentle especially for people such as myself that have sensitive skin. It’s also great on sensitive areas! Highly recommended!
Hannah P.
Los Angeles, CA
The scent was stronger than I expected it to be, but the formula feels very nice. It’s very moisturizing. I was skeptical of the bubble bath and wash thing so I added regular soap to the bath as well.
Tylee G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells so good! I love the smell. This product is very nice and affordable. This product really relaxes my child when taking a bath. I find that very good in a wash. This helps smooth my child. My child has never felt so relaxed until I bought this product. My child and I both love this product.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,111 reviews
When I buy shower items for m ug family I try and make it as universal as I can so I dont have to have so many bottles cluttering my bathroom and shower area. I like Johnsons products because they are gentle enough for baby but strong enough to get the dirt off of big sister too! The Melon smalls absolutely amazing and energizing.
Kate G.
Godley
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great scent! Makes lots of bubbles for bath time. My children love it. Makes bath time fun and easy for the kids and they come out smelling great. The melon scent stays in their hair for at least 3 days or more. Recommend this to others looking for reliable product.
Chloe W.
Very soft and an amazing exuberant product full of quite enjoy full ingredients for your child whether it be a girl or boy it is, in my opinion better than other products I have tried and I fully met my expectations this once again a really good soap for children
Nushrat H.
New York, New York
Smells so amazing, would probably use it myself. Leaves skin feeling refreshed, clean, and so soft. My baby cousin loved it. Compared to alternatives, it’s more gentle. Met all of my expectations. I recommend it to every one. Little guy loves bath time now.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
How does this smell? Is it nice ?