BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

When their button nose becomes a stuffy nose, there’s JOHNSON’S® baby soothing vapor bath. It’s enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, and menthol, ingredients known for their aromatherapy benefits. Used in a warm bath, this baby bath with NO MORE TEARS® formula gently comforts and soothes babies.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum

• Does this have a strong smell? Does it burn the eyes?1 Answers
  • I have heard this helps with migraines? Has anyone used i...1 Answers
  • Previous users, do you recommend this product? I have a s...1 Answers
Buy on Buybuybaby
Rhonda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used it with my son when he was younger and it worked similar to vapor rub. My mother actually used it a few times when she had a sinus infection. Age gates taking medicine so she used this over at my house. I like that it helps clear a stuffy nose. I don’t think you are suppose to give kids cold medicine until they are six so when I heard about this I went out and got it. I kept it on hand for when my son would get congestion. I ran the tub half way and I put his tiny tub in on top of it so he wasn’t directly exposed and I would keep him in there for only ten minutes. It helped with immediate results and he would sleep so comfortable. The nights I used the vapor bath I didn’t have to use the vaporizer. I’m pretty sure you are not suggested to use it before they are 9 months old. I never used it before that because I didn’t want to run the risk that it would be more harmful than helpful. It is really good though. It’s like a bubble bath.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is so necessary. I received this from another parent for my baby shower. I was so glad it was available when my son was congested. Eventually I was congested too and was pleasantly surprised that it helped us both breathe better. It has a minty scent and is relaxing to use during bath or shower time. I will be making sure to buy this gem for new moms I know.
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
tried this Johnson's soothing Vapor wash when my son had croup. It really helped clear up his sinuses a bit, and it didn't seem to bother him at all while he was in the bath. However, when I took him out of the tub I noticed his skin looked a little irritated. Since it worked, I thought maybe it was just because the water was a little warm and it had made him pink. I used it again the next night, and the same thing happened. Only I had let him soak longer, and you could very obviously see he had had a reaction to the wash; just like I have reactions to body washes/soaps. So if your child is prone to sensative skin, I would definately stay away from this. Or try it and then do what we did: Run a steamy shower into a plugged tub with the soap in it and sit by it with your baby. It works great to help clear up their sinuses from colds, and you don't need to worry about harming their sensative skin.
Maria L.
United States of America
My granddaughter was born with a illness that some baby's get when they are first born which is basically a viral infection in the lungs and it's very hard to treat...well she was in ICU for a month fighting for her life ...when she was aloud to come home they said she would have breathing problems and more than likely end up with asthma..which she did and has...well for awhile there my daughter was running her to the ER all the time because she was having a hard time breathing...I bought this soap and started to bath her in the morning and night with it and let me tell you she breaths so much better...yes of course we still give her breathing treatments...but she has NOT been back to the ER since I started bathing her in this...so if your a parent with a baby who has a cold or any infection in their lungs or even asthma give this a try ...
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Johnson's® Soothing Vapor Bath I have used this particular Johnson's on my grand daughter. It was around when my older children were babies! At least I don't remember having such a huge array of Johnson's baby products. It's great for when your baby is stuffy and congested. I believe it does open up their nasal passages making it easier for your baby to breathe and soothes a very uncomfortable baby! There's nothing worse then when your child's sick you don't have to feel helpless with Johnson and Johnson's baby washes. Its the menthol that works in this case. I'm rating this 5 stars because I trust this very well known company!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this! It really helped my 1 year old with his cold. Just put some in the bath water shut the shower curtain some. I feel like it works really well. It helped clear him up some but not all the way. I recommend using this with the lavender bath oil before bed. Helps anyone rest better with a cold.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
This is my go to when my son is sick. It's so soothing and always helps to open up his nose and chest. I always keep this on hand just in case he gets sick. This is a must have for any household with a baby or toddler. I definitely love this product and so does my son.
Karen Melissa R.
Killeen, TX
My babies are both grown now but I always used this as a follow up to the Lavender wash for their bath times. The smell of this is equally amazing but I used this when they would have colds. The vapor smell is strong but not uncomfortable or unbearable, at least not for my children. I always would use it when the weather would change to avoid sickness. I used this too for myself 🤷🏽‍♀️ I love vapor smelling things lol
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This was my go to when taking my babies a shower! I feel like this was so soothing and the smell was amazing I would always put it in there baby bath and just let them soak in it and the smell was the most relaxing ever
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
Vapor Bath is a must in my house. We use it not only for our son who is almost 2 when he is sick, we use it for our 6 year-old as well. She doesn't like the menthol ointments on her sensitive skin and can't tolerate it as well as our two 10yr olds do. After soaking in the tub for awhile with Vapor Bath it calms her down as well as her cough and congestion.
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
I've never seen this product before, but it sounds great! My one year old frequently gets colds. Is it safe to use at his age?
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I have never heard of this product. Is it meant to just be put in the water? What were some stores you were able to purchase from?
Alexis M.
Does this work good for clearing babies nose?
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
I never knew this stuff existed ! Does it work?
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
I never knew this product existed. Has anyone else used this product and believed that it helped?