BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #8 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Johnson's - Soothing Vapor Bath: Enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus and menthol Comforts baby during bath time No more tears formula Soothes while it cleanses see more...

• Does this have a strong smell? Does it burn the eyes?1 Answers
  • Previous users, do you recommend this product? I have a sick litt...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is great for babies that have bad sinuses. Is thi...1 Answers
Myra B.
Flint
Not just for babies, I use this for myself! Sometimes I will add this product to hot bath water for myself to soak in. I have also used it in the shower. When my chest is tight or I am feeling congested I like to use this product. It's soothing, relaxing and seems to help when I am congested. Price points reasonable, I would purchase again.
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought this bath soap for my son when he had a cold we use the lavender bedtime body wash and lotion every night so we figured we'd give this a try. It has a subtle smell to it but work is soon as he got into the bath I could see and hear that he was breathing better and also soothed him before bedtime and he was able to sleep through the night I would recommend this product as it has helped me tremendously while my son has been sick
Alondra s.
Bensenville , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this bottle. My baby is 7 months old and he got sick for the first time lasy month due to Chicago's bipolar weather. I used it every night when i took him a nice warm bath. The smell is nice not too strong for the baby so thats good and his nose seemed to be relieved. He was able to fall asleep right away and sleep good since he could breathe good.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love having this handy for when my son is sick. It really does help. I use this for myself as well. When I get bad headaches I wash with this and it really helps them to supside.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is a great alternative to loading our little ones up with medicine! I always keep this handy! I even use of when in need of relief. Very good price at 4-5 dollars.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff it the greatest. My son is autistic and don’t like things rubbed on his chest. So I use this when he has a cold or allergies to help as a decongestant. He seems to be a lot better after the bath and the price is around $5 depending on where you get it .
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dead serious, if your child is sick, go and get this. I was skeptical about it but it went above and beyond my expectations. I don’t use it much, only when needed and instead of being n overwhelming smell, it’s light but it clears him up. I even use it for my self and boyfriend when we’re congested!
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every year at the end of summer I start stocking up on this. It is my go to in the fall/winter when my daughter or myself get sick. It works wonders when we are all stuffed up. My only complaint in the price but for as good as it works it's worth it.
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
With it being winter and flu season we add a little bit of this in night time bath, it loosens up any cold crap out and makes them be able to breath with ease. I also use this in a hot bath when I’m sick.
Mandy S.
At first, I didn't think it would be strong enough for my son. It's perfect! I even use it in my shower when I'm sick. I could only find it at Walmart. Seems to be a hard product to find. Very satisfied and would recommend to other parents.
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
I've never seen this product before, but it sounds great! My one year old frequently gets colds. Is it safe to use at his age?
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I have never heard of this product. Is it meant to just be put in the water? What were some stores you were able to purchase from?
Alexis M.
Does this work good for clearing babies nose?
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
I never knew this stuff existed ! Does it work?
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
I never knew this product existed. Has anyone else used this product and believed that it helped?