BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #75 in Baby Lotion

Jjohnson's soothing naturals will make you feel the difference in your baby's dry skin the very first time you try 'Johnson's Soothing Naturals' moisturizers. They're clinically proven to help soothe and relieve dry skin as they work to restore it to...

• Does this stuff really work? I heard that it drys skin ou...1 Answers
  • Wonderful nourishing product. Really helps my dry skin1 Answers
Andrea B.
san angelo
These lotions have always been my go to ever since I was small , I sometimes will still purchase the baby lotion. These are very hydrating and don’t have a harsh feel on your skin. My favorite part is they are not greasy !
Kendra M.
Louisville
I really like this product. I have super sensitive skin so it's hard to find a product that works for me without breaking me out. This works great with my sensitive skin and I love putting it on dry patches.
Jenny N.
This product works great with my friend's daughter because she have sensitive skin, they don't sale it in stores where I live so went online and purchased
Johnsons and Johnsons is the only lotion I use for my little lady. I want to only use tge best on her skin and this keeps her skin soft and beautiful!
Shaveante T.
Redford, MI
This is a really good product. I bought it for my son who has really dry skin and it worked wonders for him. I started using it for myself also.
Jessica G.
South Gate, CA
Works great!!! Love it for my babies Keeps their skin so soft!! It also has a nice smell it's a light smell but it is perfect for gent all skin
This product is perfect for those with sensitive skin..I love the light scent, it is not greasy and leaves skin feeling soft.
Brittany L.
Loved this product! It worked very well for my sons dry skin. Would highly recommend this to anyone for their children.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this for my son and myself! It keeps my skin soft and supple and it helps his dry skin and heat rashes.
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the smell of this lotion. Keeps me moisturized and leaves a soft subtle and clean scent.
Raquel M.
Fort Monroe, VA
Wonderful nourishing product. Really helps my dry skin
kiki k.
Cottage Grove, WI
Does this stuff really work? I heard that it drys skin out? Is that true?