BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #15 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

A safer way to clean hard to reach areas with expertly designed tips.The unique shape of our safety swabs makes baby care and cleaning the delicate area around your baby's ears safer and easier.

Made from 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton.

Erika E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were and still are so very useful plus affordable!
It allows me to clean out my child’s ears without having to worry about hurting her ears.
They are soft enough,but sturdy to get my child’s ears dry after a bath.
Great price and quality!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I absolutely love these q-tips for my little ones ears (not to mention my own). I feel comfortable using them because they dont allow you to go too far in. They do a great job of picking up the wax. You can tell they aren't cheaply made. They feel nice and gentle/soft. I will continue to purchase these.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these for my baby. The shape help prevent entry to deep into your baby's ear. They are really safe to you better than the adults ones, gently made for babys but can be used on adults as well to prevent infection
Linz G.
I really like these for my daughter. They clean her ears really nice and don't irritate or bother her when i use them on her. These last me a long time and DO NOT use these inside the child's ear. Before using these, I read the directions on the back and noticed it stated that. Clean the outside of the ears only, it can cause serious injuries. I'll continue on buying these
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I really love these! I use them for myself but they are gentle enough for a child or animal. They are bulbed so you don't harm the ear drum but you can get into the ear well enough to clean it out. I trust this brand so much and they can be used for so many things! They are versatile and they're so affordable. 10/10
Tara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a baby shower gift-it was free. Great for cleaning my LO's ears. Helps prevent you from putting the q-tip too far in their ear. Easily purchased anywhere.
Also, great for cleaning the dogs ears-because they are larger helps get in the nooks of their ears
Highly recommend!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Bree D.
Liberty
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are perfect for baby. When you have a baby, your always scared to hurt them accidentally. This provides safety while cleaning your baby/toddlers ears. They are very effective, my baby has never cried when I cleaned their ears with Johnsons safety swabs.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so perfect for when you have a little one that's just squirming moving left and right in your hands and you're so scared to poke their ear they were great on the little infants and impatient toddlers. Sadly they're a little bit expensive
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Love these. Perfect for you or your children. Doesn't allow it to penetrate the ear to far and very affective. Very affordable. Have been using these for about 9 years and have recommended to many people.
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ
Are there any other baby Q tip brands out there?
Erika J.
Is it really easier to use these on baby's? Rather than the regular one for adults?
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When did you start using safety swabs on your child?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
What all do you use this for? I love them for my daughter but assume they are a multi use item
viviana g.
When is it okay to start cleaning my daughters ear? I get scared that the cotton is going to get caught in her ear.