BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

A safer way to clean hard to reach areas with expertly designed tips.The unique shape of our safety swabs makes baby care and cleaning the delicate area around your baby's ears safer and easier.

Made from 100% pure, non-chlorine bleached cotton.

Kaytlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use these with my boys and love them. I always feel safe cleaning their ears and know it won't go to far into their ears. They never give me an issue cleaning their ears and it doesn't hurt them.
Erika E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These were and still are so very useful plus affordable!
It allows me to clean out my child’s ears without having to worry about hurting her ears.
They are soft enough,but sturdy to get my child’s ears dry after a bath.
Great price and quality!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I absolutely love these q-tips for my little ones ears (not to mention my own). I feel comfortable using them because they dont allow you to go too far in. They do a great job of picking up the wax. You can tell they aren't cheaply made. They feel nice and gentle/soft. I will continue to purchase these.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these for my baby. The shape help prevent entry to deep into your baby's ear. They are really safe to you better than the adults ones, gently made for babys but can be used on adults as well to prevent infection
Linz G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like these for my daughter. They clean her ears really nice and don't irritate or bother her when i use them on her. These last me a long time and DO NOT use these inside the child's ear. Before using these, I read the directions on the back and noticed it stated that. Clean the outside of the ears only, it can cause serious injuries. I'll continue on buying these
Tara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a baby shower gift-it was free. Great for cleaning my LO's ears. Helps prevent you from putting the q-tip too far in their ear. Easily purchased anywhere.
Also, great for cleaning the dogs ears-because they are larger helps get in the nooks of their ears
Highly recommend!
Lauren F.
southaven
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Love these. Perfect for you or your children. Doesn't allow it to penetrate the ear to far and very affective. Very affordable. Have been using these for about 9 years and have recommended to many people.
Maranda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Got to have these for your baby to make sure you're not sticking the Q-tip too far and the babies a year and you have to worry about anything or if they get a hold of them and try to clean their own ears you know they're not going to put their brains out or nothing crazy
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this for my last two kids.. i realy liked thess cause it avoids you going father into the ear. I bought mine at walmart and Target. I really do recommend these q-tips for all new and not new mommies out there . Very worth buying!
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ
Are there any other baby Q tip brands out there?
Erika J.
Is it really easier to use these on baby's? Rather than the regular one for adults?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What all do you use this for? I love them for my daughter but assume they are a multi use item
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When did you start using safety swabs on your child?
viviana g.
When is it okay to start cleaning my daughters ear? I get scared that the cotton is going to get caught in her ear.

Walmart